Knighty is there

Knighty23

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
First of all, I have to apologies for my bad english. My mother language is French and, if I'm not awful in English, I often did some grammar errors or use the wrong word. Sorry in advance ^^

So, my nickname is Knighty (I wrote Knighty23 because I had a mistake with a first account ^^) and I'm from the French part of Switzerland. My true name is Valentin and I'm 21 years old (22 next month ^^). IRL, I'm an IT Technician in formation and a former Biologist Laboratory Technician (quite a change ^^), who create video games and write stories as a hobby.

I create games with RPG Maker since 8 years (I began on RPG Maker 2003), but I never finished completely a game (but my longest project has something like 15 hours of playtime). My actual project is "Paradigm" and is greatly inspired by JRPG and create it with RPG Maker VX Ace. In the Making, I'm pretty versatile, but my specialities are Storytelling, Staging and Mapping. I'm really bad at Scripting.

For my hobbies, I play a lot of video games. I'm fan of Pokemon, Tales of, Fire Emblem (Blazing Sword is the best), Xenoblade, Dark Souls, Mass Effect, The Witcher, Persona, "the Platinum Games" Games (Bayonetta, The Wonderful101), etc. I'm also a big fan of Animes and Mangas (Berserk, The Arms Peddler, Seven Deadly Sins, Psycho Pass, Terra Formars (the manga only, anime is **** ^^), Gangsta, etc.)  . I also draw characters manga style, especially for my RM Projects. Finally, I'm a big fan of Star Wars and a member of a group that stage choregraphied lightsaber battle for events and things like that.

I have intention to present my project on this forum to see if it can also interest others RM Communities, and have a friend who can translate it for me.

There it is, I hope I will have fun on this forum.

ovan66

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Welcome man! Hope you enjoy your stay !

Im pretty new myself also and i hope you're planning to stay for long , just as i do :)

Cheers!

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.
just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter