Creepy Pie

The Creepiest of Pies!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
Heyo RPGM community!

First post here, thought I might as well introduce myself.

My name is Yonatan, I am 20 years old and live in a little country called Israel.

A friend of mine gifted me RPGMVXAce and since then I've been thinking about making a game with it. I played around with earlier versions of the software and had a lot of fun. Making games is a big deal for me, a dream of mine if you will, so getting this software was a fantastic thing for me.

I'm not really a big fan of RPGs and JRPGs. I play them here and there, and I do enjoy those I play, but I don't actively look out for them. I mostly play MOBA games with DOTA2 being my "main" and I'm a big fan of the action, tower defense, puzzle-platformer and shooter (sub)genres.

I have a lot of things to learn about RPGM before I start making my idea, so registering to the forums was my first step in getting this thing going.

Hope to stick around and have fun with you guys! :D

Frostyfirefly

Seeker of the Weird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I'm not falling for that one, the moment I open the door, a pie will come flying at my face...

Welcome to the forums! *from behind the door*

Creepy Pie

The Creepiest of Pies!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
I'm not falling for that one, the moment I open the door, a pie will come flying at my face...

Welcome to the forums! *from behind the door*
Dang it, what am I going to do with this pie now...

MiyoPriest

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I knew there was a pie involved

Hey! Welcome, it's nice to meet you !(Should I say this? I'm new too haha XD) It's also nice to meet someone who used early versions of the software, I only have vague memories of using RM a couple of years ago x)

Geez, I am so terrible at MOBAs, I have DOTA 2 (A friend gave me a copy) and I simply don't have the skills to play it XD Guess I should give it another try!

Well, I hope you enjoy your time here x)!

Creepy Pie

The Creepiest of Pies!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
I knew there was a pie involved

Hey! Welcome, it's nice to meet you !(Should I say this? I'm new too haha XD) It's also nice to meet someone who used early versions of the software, I only have vague memories of using RM a couple of years ago x) Yup, I also only have vague memories of the previous versions I toyed with, but most of it came back after reading the basic tutorial.

Geez, I am so terrible at MOBAs, I have DOTA 2 (A friend gave me a copy) and I simply don't have the skills to play it XD Guess I should give it another try! Much like making a game, playing DOTA requires a lot of dedication. Find friends to play with and have fun! 

Well, I hope you enjoy your time here x)!
:D

Aurorain

Overlord Illumise
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the community, mister Creepypasta..err, Pie! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
touchegambling