Creepy Pie

The Creepiest of Pies!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
Heyo RPGM community!

First post here, thought I might as well introduce myself.

My name is Yonatan, I am 20 years old and live in a little country called Israel.

A friend of mine gifted me RPGMVXAce and since then I've been thinking about making a game with it. I played around with earlier versions of the software and had a lot of fun. Making games is a big deal for me, a dream of mine if you will, so getting this software was a fantastic thing for me.

I'm not really a big fan of RPGs and JRPGs. I play them here and there, and I do enjoy those I play, but I don't actively look out for them. I mostly play MOBA games with DOTA2 being my "main" and I'm a big fan of the action, tower defense, puzzle-platformer and shooter (sub)genres.

I have a lot of things to learn about RPGM before I start making my idea, so registering to the forums was my first step in getting this thing going.

Hope to stick around and have fun with you guys! :D

Frostyfirefly

Seeker of the Weird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I'm not falling for that one, the moment I open the door, a pie will come flying at my face...

Welcome to the forums! *from behind the door*

Creepy Pie

The Creepiest of Pies!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
I'm not falling for that one, the moment I open the door, a pie will come flying at my face...

Welcome to the forums! *from behind the door*
Dang it, what am I going to do with this pie now...

MiyoPriest

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I knew there was a pie involved

Hey! Welcome, it's nice to meet you !(Should I say this? I'm new too haha XD) It's also nice to meet someone who used early versions of the software, I only have vague memories of using RM a couple of years ago x)

Geez, I am so terrible at MOBAs, I have DOTA 2 (A friend gave me a copy) and I simply don't have the skills to play it XD Guess I should give it another try!

Well, I hope you enjoy your time here x)!

Creepy Pie

The Creepiest of Pies!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
I knew there was a pie involved

Hey! Welcome, it's nice to meet you !(Should I say this? I'm new too haha XD) It's also nice to meet someone who used early versions of the software, I only have vague memories of using RM a couple of years ago x) Yup, I also only have vague memories of the previous versions I toyed with, but most of it came back after reading the basic tutorial.

Geez, I am so terrible at MOBAs, I have DOTA 2 (A friend gave me a copy) and I simply don't have the skills to play it XD Guess I should give it another try! Much like making a game, playing DOTA requires a lot of dedication. Find friends to play with and have fun! 

Well, I hope you enjoy your time here x)!
:D

Aurorain

Overlord Illumise
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the community, mister Creepypasta..err, Pie! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing with colour ramps. The first set is the originals, the ones only facing forward in different colour schemes are the new colours.

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KUTSHKY