Phelon

Unclockworked Mind
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello gals, hello guys =)

I've just discovered the really huge realm of rpg maker and I like it very much...
Please don't blame me for my english.. I know it's bad, but its not my main lang... so please be kind!

I started very very little to know how "BIG" is this program. In the beginning, my thought was something like "nice but nothing special...".
But I saw many very great games made with this prog and I started to think "how they came out with such a wonderful projects?"...

The answer was right behind the corner: I had not realized the existence of plugins, add-ons, graphics, designs, draws, icons and so on... and particularly, the really enormous community that surrounds this world!

I had a huge game project loooong time ago, but I had to quit it for many reasons... Now I want to make new games, and I guess rpgm is the right platform to work with to realize them.

I hope to have very good times with you all, to know how beautiful this community is, the people here are... and maybe to work together sometimes.

Bye for now, we will meet again ere in the surroundings ;)
(...and once again sorry for my bad english, I'm from italy but its not my fault =)

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Knock knock ? i decided not to open the door, i'm being lazy XD.

Well.... Welcome to the forums.

Rpgmaker is not very hard to use, but if you like to expand / add stuff then you need to ask for help or make plugin's, tilesets etc, yourself.

Enjoy the forums.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Who's there?

Welcome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik