AksaczytNel

THE AI
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So yeah 2019 is nearing its end but I'm so hyped and pumped up to learning how to use RPG Maker MV. I'm a big fan of turn-based RPG's but I also like action.

I have four big projects.

A fan JRPG that unifies real famous and infamous deceased and living people of the world and vast array of fictional characters from multitudes of fictional settings. This one is as a learning project while the second one is a serious JRPG with all original content, settings and stories made by me intended to be distributed commercially.

Time frame, the first one's development will prolly take at least from November 2019 till December 2021, if anything , prolly December 2022.

The second one should take at least 10 years.

The third project, I'll be making 2D Top Down Tiles for RPG Maker to be distributed some for free and the majority other commercially.

And the fourth one, trying to make a game engine, no time frame.

Oh yeah there's fifth one. Compose and write songs and sing strum and record.

Hi.

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nel, can I call you Nel.
Looks like you've got your work cut out for you.

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the enthusiasm. If you’re looking to learn, it might be worth your time to join someone else’s project for your learning project and start work on your “10yr project” on the side.

AksaczytNel

THE AI
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi @Lilly thanks for greeting me, glad to be making your acquaintance :) Yea, you may address me as Nel, since Nel isn't my last name but my middle name. I see you have a cute game thread and a let's play worship, I hope you can do an lp of my first project when it is completed. I also like the spelling version of your name Lilly and your avatat, they match so fine and give off this cheerful vibe :)

Thank you @Barchetta3223 for your encouraging comment and suggestion. I will do my five projects singlehandedly, but I prolly would sideway in between with joining others' projects as I grow in my first project.

AksaczytNel

THE AI
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Barchetta3223 you know what, I think for the first project, I'm prolly going to scrap off the unified reality and fantasy thing, idk. I'm now thinking why would I want to unite others and others' stories into one setting where, given building and cummulative progress along the way, I'd be better off helping others and learn the trade while making my own stories.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA
BCj
Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.
Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sainti