Korean Character Generator Parts (Clothing, Hats, Ect.) RMMV

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Momokichi, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Momokichi

Momokichi Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello, I want to make a game that takes place during the Imjin War. I've got plenty of Japanese material (as do we all perhaps). But, I'm looking for 15th to 16th Century Hanbok (Korean clothing) both male and female. Also, some Gat (Korean hat with the beads). Armor would also be awesome even though I could maybe use Chinese armor (which I'd also need help finding) as that was used by Koreans as well. I've tried searching but to no avail.

Ogedei did an awesome job with some Korean Houses and Furniture. I wouldn't mind more of that. I would totally do all this myself but I can barely draw a stick figure let alone do the awesomeness you guys do with making these resources. I would be most grateful for any help in finding these and thank you in advance.

2. sura_tc

sura_tc Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Korean
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I am a Korean myself and never encountered any RPG Maker MV games related to Korean history. Having said that hanbok should be fairly easy to make, given its simple shape.
    And Korean ancient armors are pretty much identical to Chinese armors.

RachelTheSeeker likes this.
  3. Anarcho-paladin

Anarcho-paladin Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    @Momokichi: Sorry for the thread resurrection, but have you found any? Just out of curiosity...