RMMV Koruldia Heritage, a pixel painted adventure RPG

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by KaYsEr, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Indinera

Indinera Indie Dev Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Excellent graphics! Good luck. B):thumbsup-right:

KaYsEr and Marquise* like this.
  2. KaYsEr

KaYsEr Koruldia Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey guys! I posted a small update last week on KS and you can read it here.

And this is another 16bit “memory-diving” screenshot, I think I’ll stick to that style in those sequences, unless one person has really faded memories and I have to go with some kind of 8bit GameBoyish render haha, could be fun too.

[​IMG]

I’ll soon send this update to “late backers” (people who backed the project outside of KS with PayPal since the campaign ended) as a test, so if you want to have the updates on a specific email address (different than your PayPal email) don’t hesitate to PM me and I’ll modify it in the list of extra backers.

Thank you Indy!
    Sorry for the delay, I was in the Alps for a while with just a phone and I don’t like to write with a touchscreen, was too tired everyday anyway. Irié is killing me with her “vacations”, they’re more like survival courses imo haha, next time I choose the (super lazy ^u^) destination. Well, any kind of “getting fresh air” is still good when developing a game or anything related. Quiet time to connect the dots, away from the screen.

Hope everything is going well, I quickly tried your last game (Fortress of Hell, if it's actually the last) as I always like to see what’s happening in the RM community even if I can’t dedicate a lot of time. It looks like you were a SEGA kid from what I see, seems your heritage is more Phantasy Star than Final Fantasy for example. Good luck for what’s coming next!!

TengHu, Marquise* and Indinera like this.
  3. Indinera

Indinera Indie Dev Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Deffo a SEGA heritage, with Phantasy Star, Shining Force, El Viento etc.
    I was on vacations too, now need to get back to work. And find the "spirit of creativity"! :ninja::rock-right:

4. KaYsEr

KaYsEr Koruldia Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yes we often don’t get to choose as kids, hopefully we can catch up later on what we missed.

Good luck with your next game! ;)