Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Used to be just an icon thread, but expanded to more resources. This thread is mostly for showing samples. There will be links to more variations of these on my rpgm blog.

Recolors for Yanfly Iconset

Farming Brush Icon
brush icon.pngbrush icon 2.png

This is a collection of icon backgrounds. Keep in mind that these are meant for you to put your own icon images inside them. These are not formatted to be plugged into your system folder and used as icons as-is. Use your favorite image editor to customize your icons to your liking.

RTP Edit
I know this has been done before, I just can't seem to find where. But even the default backgrounds have some weird banding to the backgrounds that really bugged me, so I made all of these edits from scratch, trying to make them more attractive than pixel-for-pixel accurate. I'm including the psd file in the post as well in case some people find it easier to make their icons with it.

Custom Frame
Flat Colors

One-Tone Gradient
Two-Tone Gradient
Metallic

Rectangular Banners

Terms of Use

Attachments

Last edited:

lithkast

Quirky mini boss
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
first and also they look really nice! keep it up!

Pastel_Panda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Quite the assortment of templates! Very well done! :kaoluv:

Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added some icon recolors to the first post. Enjoy!

Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Rest of the recolors to match Yanfly's recolors has been posted.

Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I pulled my old RPG Maker blog from the depths of hades, brushed off some cobwebs, and started working on it again. Lost a lot of the old stuff, so it's very bare bones right now. There's going to be a lot of empty categories for a bit, too.

Rather than making spoilers within spoilers within spoilers in the first post, I'm gonna be working on putting all the resources I've done so far onto my blog. I'll be using the first post of this thread to basically give example images of what I've worked on with links to where the different variation and such are. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone. The banner in my signature should link to my blog now, but if not for some reason it's here:

https://korurpgblog.wordpress.com/

Working on some new recolors and stuff right now, so once the blog is up to date with my stuff I've already posted, be expecting some more stuff soon hopefully.

Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added an Animated Grandfather Clock rtp edit and a ton of banner recolors for the rectangular rtp banner. o7

Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I originally made a mistake and put the png of my rtp icon backgrounds in the zip folder instead of the psd like I said. That has been fixed and the zip you can download should now have the psd file correctly. Sorry for the mix-up.

Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was working on some recolors of one of my dlcs for personal use and I'd like to post them, but since they are from paid dlc, I don't know how one would handle that. Not sure how you'd make sure only people with the dlc can get the recolors.... So do I just not share them?

Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@hiddenone I had a feeling that was the case, but wanted to make sure.

Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Posted a new icon. Not super exciting, but it's an update?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am having a great day today humans! May your day be great too! Praise the altar.
Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine. Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com
Hark, I like trains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saediga