kotonoha* - Escape Lost Gold (Escape Penalty)

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
EscapeLostGold - 2016.05.16 ver1.1

Creator name: kotonoha*

Overview
You lose your gold when you run away in battle
Amount of gold lost is calculated 25% of total gold amount from monsters in battle.

Note1: Since escape rate has been modified, it may conflict with other battle plugins.
Note2: When all monsters escapes, party doesn't lose gold. (Count towards victory)

Feature
- You can change loss rate % from parameter (Default: 0.25)
- lost Message in parameter as well
- lostMaxGold for Maximum amount of gold lost

Preview

Credit and Thanks: kotonoha*

Terms of Use- Free for commercial and non-commercial use.

License - MIT License: http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php

You can download js file from the thread attachment or Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/je7shh58yi7yzq4/EscapeLostGold.js?dl=1

Attachments

Last edited:

ave36

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This may cause trouble if one wants to insert special "gold farming" monsters who drop ridiculous amount of gold. Escaping them would result in an excessively hefty penalty.

Maybe insert a notetag for such monsters that adjusts the penalty specially for them?

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@ave36 I'm not a plugin creator, not sure how to add a notetag.

You can make a "gold farming" monster escape within amount of turns. When all monsters escapes, party doesn't lose gold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources
Oh look, 12 more free Daz3D models. *adds them to his collection * Yes, the fools... Give it a few months and my collection will be crazy, all without paying a dime. I still have no idea if I'll ever learn the software, but hey... Just in case, these models are quite expensive. In two weeks, they've already given me almost $400 worth of free models. :LZSexcite:
Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MXTURBO