Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just wanted to share some icons I made! :kaodes:
kouicons_zpsc7qdrslc.png

kouicons_zpslxwaydqo.png

From left to right: Dragon's Maw, powered and unpowered versions of Excalibur and Excalibur Alter (Fate/Stay Night), Scale-Breaker, Ookami (BlazBlue), Terumi**, Dragonslayer (Guilty Gear), The Scrapped Heap**, Ten Commandments (Groove Adventure Rave), Pentablade (fire, ice, wind, light and dark)* and...the The Trembling Saber****.

Note: Sword names in bold are not based on any series I know of :kaohi:

**based on Yuuki Terumi's ghost form in BlazBlue
***based on the Junkyard Dog Mk. I from Guilty Gear...they're both slabs of rock actually :kaoswt:...
****has anyone here played Saint's Row the Third? :kaoswt2:

...Yes, I realize there's something strange going on with Ookami. I...dunno how to really fix that. I'll see if I can do something about it in the near future. :kaocry:

I'm working on some more with whatever free time I've got and I'm hoping to branch out to other resources as well...although icons are kinda my thing. I like making pixel art. :kaoblush:

They're all free to use! Just credit me, KouKuzu! :kaopride:

"...Unlimited Blade Works.":kaopride:

5/19/17: Icons based around the speedsters from the CW's Flash TV series (except for the first one, that one's in the comics only as far as i know)! Credits to 7Soul1 (Henrique Lazarini) for the original running icon! :kaohi:
2qsxwsl.jpg

Last edited:

KouKuzu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE!
5/27/17: New sword icons added! From the 8th icon in the 2nd row:
Venomous Fang, Headslicer, Gradation Blade**, Gradation Hundred-Heads**, Nameless Blade**, Hundred-Heads**

Note:
** Weapons inspired from Fate series again~ :kaoswt:
Quick reminder again, I don't mind if these are used and named differently at all! :kaojoy:

umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice work man. I especially like Venomous fang.

KouKuzu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@umbralshadows
Thanks! That one was the result of a sudden thought along the lines of "wouldn't it be neat if I swung a sword and sprayed my enemies with caustic liquid at the same time?" and what would have been just a plain glowing green sword turned into that drippy mess of lethality! :kaopride:

Update~!
5/28/17: Deviated a bit and added some spears! Starting at the 2nd row until the 7th icon: Prototype Beam Blade, Weighted Razor, LoveLove Saber, Gravekeeper's Shovel, Bloodlusted Heartbreaker* and Heartbreaker*!

*Gae Bolg as it appears in the Fate series~ :kaoswt:

mphi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
The link appears to be broken? I think photobucket makes you pay like 400 bucks to host images on other websites... I think it's time to switch to a different file host XD
Your icons sound awesome! Can't wait to see them :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The snowy mountains in my game are finally done... what a crazy journey.
I participated in the official video event collection!
Well I am infinitely upset that I finally got a good idea... after the Touch the Stars game jam is pretty much over.

Gather resources to build a spaceship to escape the apocalypse! It would have been cool....
Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
"but what even is an API??"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AeriaGloris123