Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just wanted to share some icons I made! :kaodes:
kouicons_zpsc7qdrslc.png

kouicons_zpslxwaydqo.png

From left to right: Dragon's Maw, powered and unpowered versions of Excalibur and Excalibur Alter (Fate/Stay Night), Scale-Breaker, Ookami (BlazBlue), Terumi**, Dragonslayer (Guilty Gear), The Scrapped Heap**, Ten Commandments (Groove Adventure Rave), Pentablade (fire, ice, wind, light and dark)* and...the The Trembling Saber****.

Note: Sword names in bold are not based on any series I know of :kaohi:

**based on Yuuki Terumi's ghost form in BlazBlue
***based on the Junkyard Dog Mk. I from Guilty Gear...they're both slabs of rock actually :kaoswt:...
****has anyone here played Saint's Row the Third? :kaoswt2:

...Yes, I realize there's something strange going on with Ookami. I...dunno how to really fix that. I'll see if I can do something about it in the near future. :kaocry:

I'm working on some more with whatever free time I've got and I'm hoping to branch out to other resources as well...although icons are kinda my thing. I like making pixel art. :kaoblush:

They're all free to use! Just credit me, KouKuzu! :kaopride:

"...Unlimited Blade Works.":kaopride:

5/19/17: Icons based around the speedsters from the CW's Flash TV series (except for the first one, that one's in the comics only as far as i know)! Credits to 7Soul1 (Henrique Lazarini) for the original running icon! :kaohi:
2qsxwsl.jpg

Last edited:

KouKuzu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE!
5/27/17: New sword icons added! From the 8th icon in the 2nd row:
Venomous Fang, Headslicer, Gradation Blade**, Gradation Hundred-Heads**, Nameless Blade**, Hundred-Heads**

Note:
** Weapons inspired from Fate series again~ :kaoswt:
Quick reminder again, I don't mind if these are used and named differently at all! :kaojoy:

umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice work man. I especially like Venomous fang.

KouKuzu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@umbralshadows
Thanks! That one was the result of a sudden thought along the lines of "wouldn't it be neat if I swung a sword and sprayed my enemies with caustic liquid at the same time?" and what would have been just a plain glowing green sword turned into that drippy mess of lethality! :kaopride:

Update~!
5/28/17: Deviated a bit and added some spears! Starting at the 2nd row until the 7th icon: Prototype Beam Blade, Weighted Razor, LoveLove Saber, Gravekeeper's Shovel, Bloodlusted Heartbreaker* and Heartbreaker*!

*Gae Bolg as it appears in the Fate series~ :kaoswt:

mphi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
The link appears to be broken? I think photobucket makes you pay like 400 bucks to host images on other websites... I think it's time to switch to a different file host XD
Your icons sound awesome! Can't wait to see them :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre
The thing I don't like about VRMMORPG anime is that they're unrealistic. I mean, we know we have a lot of ping issues, latency, and desync. Would be funny if you shoot a player and they immediately teleport somewhere because "ha, your internet suck!".
I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xerannu