Kentaro_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Hello,

i have make some BGM/BGS for the RPG Maker.

BGM:

Free to use for non commercial Projects  with Credits to Kouske.  Not for commercial Projects

more is coming :)

Runako

Miracle/Magic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Creepy!  :headshake:

This will be much appreciated. Awesome work

Kentaro_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Hey,

new Music:

Free to use for non commercial Projects  with Credits to Kouske.  * You can use this for your Commerical Project. Aske me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Runako

Miracle/Magic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow i love the new tunes my friend

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I really like the atmosphere your music sets. My favorite of the ones you've posted is "enter the battle". I like music that gets my blood flowing, and it has the feel of changing destiny.

Kentaro_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
I really like the atmosphere your music sets. My favorite of the ones you've posted is "enter the battle". I like music that gets my blood flowing, and it has the feel of changing destiny.

Thanks so much :)

Kentaro_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Hello,

some new Music:

Free to use for non commercial/Commercial Projects  with Credits to Kouske.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've moved this thread to General Resources. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Henryetha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
The latest tracks are really stunning!

Amazing work 

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These songs are pretty good. Though, I have to ask what the music program you're using is. There are several instances in the songs where it sounds like you used sampling (Which isn't itself that bad, as the parts I hear don't seem to come from any commercial music.) Where I hear this most is in the song 'Enter the Battle', which I hear similarities with a music artist on Newgrounds who uses a program called 'Fruity Loops' to make his music. (Again, his samples are royalty free, so I doubt you're sampling from non-commercial stuff.)

Kentaro_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
These songs are pretty good. Though, I have to ask what the music program you're using is. There are several instances in the songs where it sounds like you used sampling (Which isn't itself that bad, as the parts I hear don't seem to come from any commercial music.) Where I hear this most is in the song 'Enter the Battle', which I hear similarities with a music artist on Newgrounds who uses a program called 'Fruity Loops' to make his music. (Again, his samples are royalty free, so I doubt you're sampling from non-commercial stuff.)

Hello,

for some Loops i use some samples, but i have bought a license for Commercial. So i have the rights to Sell my Music.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm very manic-y right now. I didn't sleep and I wanted to get a bunch of stuff done, but didn't get anything done except the bare bones concept for a POSSIBLE game.
And I can't sleep now because I'm probably gonna be hanging out with my brother and I gotta discuss a bunch of BroCoG (our game group) junk with him plus it's far to late to sleep NOW.
poppetQuestBarryApproaches.jpg
While I wait for judging, I decided to start adding more "friends" to my attic. :LZSgrin:

I swear I need a whole sound pack of menacing squeaky toy noises. :kaoswt:
I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!), definitely will be taking a break after this :0
can't believe I slept on outer wilds, such an amazing game
Trying to enter ''Downloads'' crashes file explorer ^^ But if i download something online and enter it via the browser it works fine.....Computers...Whaddeya gonnnaa dooo!?:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loki666