First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
KReaper XP

v1.2.1

by Kyonides Arkanthes​

Introduction

This scriptlet of mine should let you do a few things you might already do via common events, switches and variables, namely killing your heroes or foes with a hidden timer! :o

Yes, you can use skills! I would suggest the following names "Reaper's Sentence" and "Mana Wormhole" for those peculiar skills. XD

Right, both of them can also trigger side effects like adding states or losing n HP per second if you got hit by the Mana Wormhole. :p

In version 1.2.x you can also set a skill that binds a monster to any actor. Once the monster dies for any possible reason, the actor does as well. Fine, nothing happens if the actor has kicked the bucket already. XD

Download Section

Mediafire
Box.com

Terms & Conditions

You must include my nickname and the current website's URL in your game credits.
Free for non commercial games.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@kyonides You might like to add to your terms some clarification about whether or not people can repost this or if they must link back to this page. I know a lot of script writers don't like having possibly out of date versions of their work floating around the internet.

kyonides

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
It's fine the way it is now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr