Indra

RM Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everybody! I just finished translating my game from Indonesian to English and it's available now for free download on itch.io. The details are as follows.

Kristamata

Kristamata is a short RPG about two highschool students, Kenji and Kazuya, from Sierra Valley Highschool who are trying to save the world from an evil monster, Gorgon, from another dimension. Combat is not the most important thing in this game, you can easily skip encounters by avoiding contact with enemies., and the boss fights and puzzles are easy. Consider this game to be a short story type game. This is a JRPG style game made with RPGMMV. It will only take about 45-60 minutes to finish this game, enjoy!

Download for Windows and Mac: https://indraaziz.itch.io/kristamataenglish

If you have any comments, inputs, or anything regarding this game, please let me know, I'd love to hear from you. Thank you!

Screenshots:

Gianmher

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Failed to load:

img/animation/stateDown1.png
img/animation/howl.png
img/animation/stateUp1.png
se/thunder2.ogg
se/magic4.ogg
se/up4.ogg

I've finished the game; well done but too easy

Last edited:

Indra

RM Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much for the failed to load items and for playing! Much appreciated! @Gianmher

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Indra I played through this game. I enjoyed how you presented your story but the battles were way underbalanced, way too easy. It would've been better had they been more of a challenge.

Indra

RM Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@atoms thank you so much for playing! I'll try to make the combat better in next update

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Indra That sounds like a good idea, I look forward to hearing about your next project in future, good luck.

Sausage08

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @Indra , may we use this game in our research? Hope you'll response immediately. Thanks

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Sausage08 Perhaps it would help if you explained what using the game for research means.

Sausage08

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kes @Indra Our research is all about 'the effect of games in the students mastery level'. So we are going to use this game as a variable to measure the capacity of the students. Hope you'll give us the permission. Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:
Would you like a glass of spiders?
Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz