Luminous Warrior

Knight in Battle Scarred Armour
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Those recolors are great! Hey if it isn't too much trouble, I need some non-human NPCs. Specifically, I need cat people, bird people, elves, and possibly fauns and centaurs. If you can add those, then thank you in advance, if not then I can make by without them.

HamPants

Ayyy!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You're pretty good at this! I remember doing this, back in the old days, but the newer HD sprites have certainly outrun my artistic ability. :)

Keep up the good work!

antega34

Anthony
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes, been waiting for recolors like this! Are you planning on recoloring the extra sprites from VX ace? (The christmas chars, monster2, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Νύξ

"AVE DISCORDIA"!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Verry nice.I'm adding the colore palet to my work shop palet's file.Thank you.This will save time in finding the right shade's.The characters are good too.But I mostly apreciate the extra palet for my work shop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.
Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raio