l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Got super distracted this week so I'm a bit behind unfortunately. Hopefully I'll get caught up by the end of the weekend (only like... 5 sketches to go lol) but here's some of the stuff I did do this week.

Pixel glass tube, vampire lady, feline taur thing, Link, and another sketch of Pokebreeder Joe.

glasstube.png

12.png

13.png

14_link.png

01_17_joe_pokemon.png

Last edited:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that glass tube is pretty useful, hopefully you'll share it with us sometime ;)

I love the vampire lady, her pose (and attitude) just nails it for me!

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I probably will. Just messing around with making more things like it when I'm not preoccupied with something else. =P

Thank you!

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very nice! I also like the little lamp! Now am just waiting for a complete tileset to use <3

At first--I didn't read the text, but I looked at the pictures first. I saw the girl and was like oh no, poor girl, she cut her hand! Then I saw vampire lady... was like oh no, poor girl, she ate someone.

Very nice work, as usual. Dig it.

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@samkfj yeah she has that 'oh dear, i did it again' look but at the same time her body expression says ''whatever' which makes this one of my favorite depictions of a vampire in a long time. To bad it's not a male or i might develop a crush on it lol

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
"Oh no, here I go killing again." xD I may have to try to do a remorseful looking guy vampire one of these days to match up with that one.

Well not a complete tileset but more to it. Some sciency/steampunk stuff once I get around to finishing it. I'll be honest, most of what I have for it is random silly doodles during an incredibly boring class.

And a bit of a large chunk of stuff as I got caught up on sketches (yay!). Might end up finishing a sketch to a full image this weekend, all depends on how much work they pile on us this week.
Jian, another feline taur, my orc Ara, guy with horns, bird...thing...chimera?, wistful person, iron angel.

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

21.png

Last edited:

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I may have to try to do a remorseful looking guy vampire one of these days to match up with that one
would make my day (doubly so if you make him sexy :p)

that harpy sketch (well I think it's a harpy lol) is AWESOME!!! I can see it completed in my mind... half geisha, half predatory bird :D
I LOVE it!!!

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
would make my day (doubly so if you make him sexy :p)

that harpy sketch (well I think it's a harpy lol) is AWESOME!!! I can see it completed in my mind... half geisha, half predatory bird :D
I LOVE it!!!

Harpy thing. lol I really have no idea where I was going with that one. Not sure if it would work as a geisha as the mouth is on the torso which would probably throw off the whole scheme a little. =P

Very nice as always!

Absolutely love the angel--but am biased.
Thank you! And nothing wrong with being biased. I mean, I apparently have a bias towards monster people.

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh I think I'd could work lol
maybe I'll try my hand at a sketch of it myself ;)

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh I think I'd could work lol
maybe I'll try my hand at a sketch of it myself ;)

You totally should! Mind you, I'm an advocate of sketching all the time so kinda biased anyway. =P

Sketches for the last few days. Dragon/demon/horned thing, Sun's fluffy dragon form and Carmilla from Castlevania.
22.png

23.png

24.png

Last edited:

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! I usually do daily updates on deviantart but just stick to lump updates roughly every three days as I don't really want to spam the board that much. Normally I'd wait to update tomorrow but going to be too busy to do so, so today gets an update. =]

Random angel, random lady in armor, two versions of rats and four versions of rabbits.
25.png

26.png

slimeratV2.png

4rabbits.png

Last edited:

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like them!

All things I like in one go too rofl. Angel girls, armor girls, mice and bunnehs

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
<3!

And today's updates. At day 30 with 30 sketches completed. So one day left. That'll be one month done of my goal to do a sketch every day for the year. Hard to believe a month has gone by already.

Random floating girl (with terrible proportions), forest monster, annoyed anime demon and Soleil.

27.png

28.png

29.png

30.png

Last edited:

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
despite her proportions (which are not that terrible just a little off) I do like her. She kinda has a bit of a doll quality to her :)
The forest monster reminds me of a Qilin ( or Kylin, Kirin, or Kỳ lân depending the country and language you prefer haha)

BadLittleSeed

100% Organic, 1000% Evil!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*noms on all the pretty sketches* Soooooo goooooooood. <3

l8rose

Perpetually Exhausted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
despite her proportions (which are not that terrible just a little off) I do like her. She kinda has a bit of a doll quality to her :)
The forest monster reminds me of a Qilin ( or Kylin, Kirin, or Kỳ lân depending the country and language you prefer haha)
She does, I tried fixing it later but got a little too lazy with it. lol And now that you mention it, it kind of does, just with a snake tail. I just wanted something with a different style of horn then I usually do.

*noms on all the pretty sketches* Soooooo goooooooood. <3
Thank you! <3!

Love them.

Great month of sketching, Rose. Lookin' forward to February.
Thank you! I'm not sure how much of the month I will actually manage in February as this is the month of midterms so it might all just end up as large lump sums of sketches.

And to finish off January, this was the final sketch of a bird's head. Messed around with coloring two of the January sketches but got lazy on doll one (you can kinda tell at what point that happened lol). Either way, both were good lining and coloring-inside-the-lines practice.

31.png

27_coloured.png

29_coloured.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

and_remember_tomorrow_more_redesigns.jpg

So I redesigned the player HUD and the Time Rewind message. Now they're all very animated and the clock actually spins backwards with cool particle effects before vanishing. Going to update the puzzle menu and mini map to look sweet next. Then I'll show it all animated. :LZSexcite:
Oh no my hospital test results are not good......just not good, but at least explains why my health tank more than usual lately. Stupid body. I want a refund on this body. = .=
Ami
Finally,MogHunter's Site is Open Again!

https://moonglesoft.wordpress.com/
You know, having a project this big is kinda nice. I can procrastinate working on one part, while still progressing with another part :guffaw:
Wizard : "I've mastered all kinds of elemental magics. Fire, earth, water, and many more..."

Ninja : "What a beginner. Those are all predictable elements. I've mastered the most unpredictable elements of all time."

Wizard : "Interesting. What elements you've mastered? Thunder? Wind?"

Ninja : "Elements of surprise."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kluyyuy