Label System Giving Me Some Issues. (Solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amuhann

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
So I am trying to make it so you pick a choice and it jumps to the correct label, thing happens then you jump back to the choice removing the option you picked. For whatever reason when I choose the option to Examine the statues base it doesn't jump to the "Search" label, it jumps clear past it to the "Climb" label. The rest of the code runs and it takes me back to my choices like intended, but the initial jump doesn't seem to work. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. Advice would be greatly appreciated. Attached is said block of code.

Edit: I figured out the issue. I had not added in an "Else" modifier for the fail condition on my search so it was jumping to the next else it saw, which is the one attached to the failed climb check. After adding in the else statement into the search section it began working correctly.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't use VNM but at a glance it looks like your Jump to Label Return is nested inside the Number Result >= Danger Meter condition. So if Result < 5, it'll skip that Jump to Label and go straight to Climb.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My spirit can be so easily wounded by most things that nobody thinks twice about. It may be not a big deal to you, but it means EVERYTHING to me!
I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merglu