Laboratory tileset

vandingo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi I would greatly appreciate I'd someone open heartedly make me a rtp style laboratory tile for MV :) By laboratory, I mean stuffs like a chemistry set, xray machines, incinerator, and other doctor like things. I guess it's SciFi in short. Thanks in advance <3

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

vandingo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You may need to see what is available for Ace with the mindset of resizing them for MV. There are many topics on here that tell you how to do that.

When you're looking for resources, GrandmaDeb's lists are the best place to start. I'd look through her list for things that say "future" or even "modern". Here is the one for MV resources. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpgmakerweb-mv-resource-showcase-directory.51208/

Here is one for Ace resources, that could be resized. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/vx-ace-resource-showcase-directory.19312/

In addition, there is a Futuristic Tile set in the store that has a lot of what you are looking for. Again, it is made for Ace but can be resized for MV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzelwatson