Laboratory tileset

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by vandingo, Jun 9, 2017.

1. vandingo

vandingo Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Hi I would greatly appreciate I'd someone open heartedly make me a rtp style laboratory tile for MV :) By laboratory, I mean stuffs like a chemistry set, xray machines, incinerator, and other doctor like things. I guess it's SciFi in short. Thanks in advance <3

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  2. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Tea's Jams likes this.
  3. vandingo

vandingo Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Noted. I'll edit my post. Thanks :)

4. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    You may need to see what is available for Ace with the mindset of resizing them for MV. There are many topics on here that tell you how to do that.

When you're looking for resources, GrandmaDeb's lists are the best place to start. I'd look through her list for things that say "future" or even "modern". Here is the one for MV resources. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpgmakerweb-mv-resource-showcase-directory.51208/

Here is one for Ace resources, that could be resized. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/vx-ace-resource-showcase-directory.19312/

In addition, there is a Futuristic Tile set in the store that has a lot of what you are looking for. Again, it is made for Ace but can be resized for MV.

5. whtdragon

whtdragon Resource Staff Restaff

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I've got a few lab tilesets I haven't officially released/updated my tileset thread for (whenever I get around to doing that) and they are for MV
    [​IMG]