vandingo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi I would greatly appreciate I'd someone open heartedly make me a rtp style laboratory tile for MV :) By laboratory, I mean stuffs like a chemistry set, xray machines, incinerator, and other doctor like things. I guess it's SciFi in short. Thanks in advance <3

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

vandingo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You may need to see what is available for Ace with the mindset of resizing them for MV. There are many topics on here that tell you how to do that.

When you're looking for resources, GrandmaDeb's lists are the best place to start. I'd look through her list for things that say "future" or even "modern". Here is the one for MV resources. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpgmakerweb-mv-resource-showcase-directory.51208/

Here is one for Ace resources, that could be resized. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/vx-ace-resource-showcase-directory.19312/

In addition, there is a Futuristic Tile set in the store that has a lot of what you are looking for. Again, it is made for Ace but can be resized for MV.

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've got a few lab tilesets I haven't officially released/updated my tileset thread for (whenever I get around to doing that) and they are for MV
CtzXY8C.png

R_L_GAMES

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can i use this tileset?

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi I would greatly appreciate I'd someone open heartedly make me a rtp style laboratory tile for MV :) By laboratory, I mean stuffs like a chemistry set, xray machines, incinerator, and other doctor like things. I guess it's SciFi in short. Thanks in advance <3
I have some stuff for your lab...

Don't know if your lab technicians need facemasks, but I have those too if needed:

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@R_L_GAMES Next time, please don't necropost. This thread is nearly 4 years old.
But to answer your question: @whtdragon, could you confirm if the laboratory tileset you posted above is available for everyone and which terms to follow (the same ones as your thread)? I assume the answer is yes, but just to be sure :)

@Journey_Sticks, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
@R_L_GAMES Next time, please don't necropost. This thread is nearly 4 years old.
But to answer your question: @whtdragon, could you confirm if the laboratory tileset you posted above is available for everyone and which terms to follow (the same ones as your thread)? I assume the answer is yes, but just to be sure :)

[dpost]@Journey_Sticks[/dpost]
Can confirm, 100% free for use commercially or non-commerically, same terms as my main thread here

Terms:

• As these are (mostly) edits of MV's sprites, you will need a legal copy of RPG maker MV, otherwise~~
  • Credit is appreciated, but not required.
  • They are free to use for commercial or non commercial.
  • You are free to use them in other RPG maker engines as long as you have MV license
  • You are free to edit, change, recolor, re-edit, remix, maim, mangle, add on, divide, and conquer to your heart's content. I don't even mind if you re-upload them elsewhere as it would only mean more people get access to them and that is A-OK in my books.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So yesterday Dad took me to Volcano Bay, and it was almost ruined by a thunderstorm... then it passed by and the lightning warning got lifted, leading to an awesome time sliding and swimming. Hopefully we get to go to the arcade tonight. The one we're planning on has a restaurant built in with AWESOME food. Not to mention how big the arcade itself is!
image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD
Hey everyone, for everybody following along with my RPG Maker MZ streams: There will unfortunately not be a stream tonight. There is a big exciting event that will go live next week that has been taking all my time, so look forward to that!
Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corim