Lack of World Map Tiles

arczero

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok. We lack world map tiles... a lot! Will any of you guys make any that we can buy?   I would buy a large and nice world map tiles because the ones i have arent enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That's a fair question, really. I think maybe a lot of people don't actually use a world map. However, some of the graphics packs have world map tiles, unfortunately, these aren't for MV.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know that it's not entirely what you are asking for, but you might want to look through all the world tiles available for Ace and try sizing them up. I say this, because even if one of the artists capable of doing such a thing did it, it would still take some time for it to get done.

arczero

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yah. I checked them. Most of the tiles out there arent for world map. Hey, im not kidding. I will buy, up to $100 really good and large world map tiles. I did lost days looking for them and the ones i found or arent good, or owner dont let anyone uses them or i we dont have the terms of use.

arczero

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Most of those are really cool and good. I did found that before but nothing beats a nice and organized pack. Still need a really cool fantasy rpg world map tile set out there. Thanks for the link.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheShyForeigner