Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Could you post a picture of the event (if there is one) rather then a pic of the map?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which cliff?  Which ladder?  Are those cliffs done using the cliff autotile (the one near the trees on the A tab) or the one at the very bottom?  If it's the one at the very bottom, it's probably not passable downwards like the autotile one is, and it looks like your ladder only reaches to the top of the tile below it.  I'd just change the 4-dir passage setting on the cliff tile right at the bottom of the A tab, to allow you to move down.  That's how the passage on the autotile works.  Otherwise, you're going to have to make a B-E tile that has no sprite but a O passage setting, just to override it.

Dad3353

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@amazonwalrus

Try using the centre Tile, as shown selected in this screen shot, at the top of your Ladder. It's the Cliff bordering which prevents passage; the Centre Tile will allow passage...

YlclPSi.png

Hope this helps.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sebby