Ladra (Demo available)

PandaBoots

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Any chance of a direct download? Or dropbox? Sorry, this looks amazing but Mediafire doesn't like me. D:

IsFutureBright

Lightning Bolt Action
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Its amazing any plans on adding a throwing weapon function ?? I wanted to do a game like this only a slingshots found and shooting it can cause effects to happen that allow distractions to ensue or just be your own downfall!

Was there any coding required for this or no? Im really impressed although I merely run the RPG maker XP
Hey man! As of now I don't plan on adding any new functions just polish what I have will already be a lot of work. There was some coding involved but not much. I coded some functions for the detection system to work properly and make my life easier. It all can be done with events but the thing is that if you wanna change something later on you have to go through each event unless you set a common event which could also work. I was thinking of making more stuff like HUDs and other cool stuff but programing on RPG Maker is a pain. The main problem is that you have to test everytime you write something so you need to be very careful or you might break all your scripts and you won'y know exactly what. Thanks for the feedback man.

Any chance of a direct download? Or dropbox? Sorry, this looks amazing but Mediafire doesn't like me. D:
Sorry for that man oh and sorry for taking this long to answer. I hope I'm able to close a new version by the end of this week! Things have been a little crazy for me latelly so, pardon me. I'll try to remember to add the next version as well on dropbox or something. Thanks for the interest!

Thanks for feedback and interest guys. You keep me going on this. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

IsFutureBright

Lightning Bolt Action
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Version 0.07 released

- Tons of bug fixes

New:

- Added Chapter 2

- Added Chapter 3

- Tracks your time, times detected through the level. Shows results at the end.

Download Links:

MEDIAFIRE 

GOOGLEDRIVE  (Adding a second option to download. Thanks @pandaboots for the heads up)

Enjoy, and again if you find any bugs lemme know ;)

Oh and I have a website up for it. Check it out: http://isfuturebright.com/playLadra

Last edited by a moderator:

IsFutureBright

Lightning Bolt Action
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
First trailer and a lot of updates for Ladra today! 

New demo version out with lots of tweaks:
-  Added a Lockpicking minigame.
- Improved stealing.
- Rewrote most of the conversations.
- Correctly tracking time taken, times detected.
- New Art of the basic guard and chief guard.
- Fixed issues with the saving system.

So, new official demo and youtube trailer! Also adding it on gamejoltdesuraindieDBitchio

IsFutureBright

Lightning Bolt Action
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hey guys, haven't updated here for a while. Sorry about that!

Ladra was greenlight and it is coming to Steam! Hooray :)

ladraBanner2v2_steam2.png

IsFutureBright

Lightning Bolt Action
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Made another Dev Timelapse! Check it out:

Playtesting, bug fixing and text revision. Closer to release then ever :) I've been able to maintain a strong pace everyday to work on it. I started running again which has been a ****in bless to be honest. I feel much more energetic when I get home after work to get my hands on some game dev of my own.

Anyhow, please stay tuned to the game and follow on twitterfacebook or google+, whichever you prefer.

Cheers!

IsFutureBright

Lightning Bolt Action
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses

The steam page is on! Go check it out and feel free to add it to your wishlist! Game will be out on November 13th \o/

hampig

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
That title logo alone is enough to get me interested. Really beautiful art.

hampig

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thanks, man! I really appreciate it :) ) The game is out on steam now if you wanna try it out!
Oh wow awesome. If you don't mind me asking, how did the process of getting it on steam go? Greenlight? Have sales been ok? Is that maybe too many questions? hah

IsFutureBright

Lightning Bolt Action
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Oh wow awesome. If you don't mind me asking, how did the process of getting it on steam go? Greenlight? Have sales been ok? Is that maybe too many questions? hah
I was approached by a publisher called Black Shell Media. They helped me get through greenlight and stuff :) So far the sales have far surpassed my expectations. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the8utcher