123user321

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

I am using Select Multiple Targets together with YEP Target Core and YEP Taunt. First few battles(ranges from 2 to 4, I used two different troops for testing) on a new save work as intended without any lag. Afterwards every single battle lags during target selection(ignores input, I have to press arrow key multiple times to change target). Eventually I figured out that when I disable "Select Multiple Targets" plugin then there's no lag at all.

Therefore I am looking for a different plugin which will have same functions as Select Multiple Targets(not sure why I cant connect to the makerdevs master plugin list) or a way to fix the lag during target selection.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does it do this for you in STORMTiger's demo project? That's important to know whether it has anything to do with some kind of memory handling error in the plugin or something specific in your project (other plugins, notetags, code, etc.).

123user321

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does it do this for you in STORMTiger's demo project? That's important to know whether it has anything to do with some kind of memory handling error in the plugin or something specific in your project (other plugins, notetags, code, etc.).
Demo with all of the mentioned plugins works without any problems. I then thought that maybe troop event pages cause the problem in my project, however even with clean troop event pages lags still occur.

edit: going to check all of the notetags,plugins etc. to try and pinpoint the source of the lag as you suggest.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Title Screen 100% Finished
Evangeline.png
I'm starting to enjoy doing pixel art! Not to mention it's getting easier to do commissions :kaojoy:
I'm having a surprisingly easy time with the wait for Hogwarts Legacy, though I know other gamers are salivating hard.
:awat:What are you two down there doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warnerfoupe