"Land of the lost" themed enemies

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, y'all

I'm working on creating a game with a "Land of the lost" theme. The story is the MC winds up on a deserted island and has to craft and survive in order to find out the secret behind the island's mystery. I wanted to add plenty of monsters for the MC to fight. The island will have dinosaurs, other extinct or ancient animals. This is in the same vein as the manga "Cage of Eden", so I'm currently looking for monsters like dinosaurs, large mammals and birds for him to fight.

Do y'all know of a good resource pack or creator pack with enemy pictures that I can use in my game?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
MV Resources is where people post their resources, not request them.

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boredguy851