RCXDan

Champion of Brightmoon Tor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As the title says. Is there a script somewhere for VX Ace (I know there's one for MV) where you can customize the tile size of NPCs on the overworld?

This is useful for me because I'm using Falcao's Pearl ABS system and I plan to have big boss monsters on the overworld.

pasunna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I never use ace or that ABS
but I do on mv
and there are a problem about collision
if the custom detect size of event and collision size not match
it will function incorrectly
my chrono engine use + shape collision
and yanfly detect size is square so that it had problem

RCXDan

Champion of Brightmoon Tor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I tested it out and it works 75% how I wanted. (I used Hudell's script first)

The 25% that doesn't work is that even though the hitboxes are larger even when they're mobile and that player/event touch works (this by itself makes amazing eventing potential), the ABS tools don't seem to connect with anything except for the original single tile hitbox.

Edit: Rectified through a function in Falcao's own ABS script, aka. it let me change how the ABS tools affect large enemy hitboxes.

As far as I'm concerned this is exactly what I wanted.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it
Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmatmoney