RMMZ Large pictures when hovering over items(Deck of cards)

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
card sample.png
Hello everyone!

Firstly I would like to say thank you because this community has already helped me build some amazing stuff. MZ is still new and that is why I am finding my self here very often. I am trying to make my requests as simple as possible, requests that in my mind will hopefully require very little code.

I am building an evented card game but it would be nice if my menu had a deck option in the items category.

The request: MZ
If the item has a notetag <card> then that item will display a large image when cursor hovering over item.

That is the best way to explain my request but you are welcome to implement the system however it may
be easiest for you. The notetag section example is just a suggestion.

2021-04-17 (7).png

Last edited:

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Someone has built something exactly to what I am wanting but it's being weird on MZ.
Just for reference :D

Edit:
This has be accomplished :D!!

2021-04-17 (8).png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I feel so dumb I forgot to set parameters and thought the plugin wasn't working
I can come up with all of the magic skills in the world, but I can hardly think of creative physical weapon skills within the JRPG realm. One of those ones....
It's time for episode 19 of our Make a Cliff Map in RPG Maker MZ... I mean, Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ! Today we're working on our cliff map again. Let's see if we can finish it this time!

A side story is almost getting into the next stage. Almost everything in this game has real-life references.
unfinishedbuildingwip1.jpg
Everyday life is full of absurdity. This is just a reflection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O-NegativeMess