QuackNeptune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've been making a game for a while now and I need a few sprites for it. I've recently started getting into spriting myself, but I'm not nearly at the level I'd need to be able to create these sprites myself yet, all I can do right now is edit colors. These sprites need to be in normal VX Ace style, but a larger size like the Chimera, Cerberus, or Lamia sprites in the VX RTP. I've made the characters I need in Champions Online because it's the only character creator I knew of that was detailed enough to make them accurately. Pictures of the two characters I need are attached below. I would like for them to be able to walk, but if that's not possible then an idle stance would be acceptable.

I'm also in need of a sprite that looks like steam and/or water shooting out of a small hole to harm the player. I couldn't find any references for this unfortunately, but if you need more information I would be happy to clarify.

Edited to include sprites of the same size that I am looking for.

Anubis1.png

AnubisBack.png

AnubisLeft.png

AnubisRight.png

DynamoBack.png

DynamoFront.png

DynamoLeft.png

DynamoRight.png

$BigMonster1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
much better if you can also provide picture of vx ace monster sprite that has same size/style/ looks similar to it

or maybe provide link to such picture

QuackNeptune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There aren't really any sprites I've seen that look similar to them, but I was thinking like a 2x2 tile size (or 64x64 pixels) if possible, I'll edit the first post to include the file I mentioned from the RTP with the Chimera and Cerberus sprites.

QuackNeptune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bumping this post because I still need help.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2021 has been the runner-up for the worst year of my life. 2015 may take that title, but '21 is pushing it. Excuses really don't justify how much of a jerk I've been this year to a lot of people.

I'm sorry. I don't intend to be a jerk forever, but I'd rather back up my intent with actions, not words.
"Another hundred habaneros... a teaspoon of tumeric... and a heaping helping of nitroglycerin!" The kitten in a chef's hat laughed maniacally as the pot he was stirring promptly exploded.
Woot got a promotion and a pay rise ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ now I'm set.
does anyone feel like explaining to me the difference between simulation and emulation? you have my full permission to be as pedantic as you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhumanbox