Large Sprites and parallax

whitespirits

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hi all, I have hunted everywhere for a fix or way around this, when I have tall sprites on the map they end up behind the top layer of parallax when in front of it, is there anything I can do to make this work properly?

Example below.

KK20

Just some XP Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
It's literally the first topic in the RGSS3 Scripts board...

whitespirits

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I dont think that works with parallax mapping only standard?

KK20

Just some XP Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
In that case, you'll have to explain what method and/or scripts you're using to parallax map. If you're only using one top layer, how do you expect to draw a sprite in-between another sprite (rhetorical question).

whitespirits

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I am using CC_PMS_VXA_v4.1 for parallax, I have a ground layer and a top layer only I was just hoping there maybe someway to get sprites to not clip the upper layer if in front if i could define a region for the parallax to act differently or something of that kind?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
Has anybody else noticed in the freebie Sci-fi tilesets that they have a hologram of Cybertron from Transformers?
Halloween is my favorite of the international festive days, always gets me in the mood to draw cute devil things...
Asked a child in the bus if it would pull its mask up and the mom who sat somewhere else started yelling at me and promising that she would curb stomp me if I ever dare to do that again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
themebattle