Larger portraits for AltMenuScreen

Blair Pendragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
With the default plugin " AltMenuScreen" from "Yoji Ojima", and not yanfly and others who have created compatibility errors, does anyone know where I can edit it and or the .js files to allow for longer portraits I've made?

The attached file should show the current size, and in the red box is the default size, the green box and or the blue box would be the desired length. (The blue box comes at the cost of extending the menu background further down, so thats why the green is just as good.)

AltMenuScreen.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help received

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
One thread per issue.  Don't use one thread to send people to your other requests.

Strange - I haven't heard too many people complaining about compatibility issues with plugins.  And the plugin you're using has no less risk of causing compatibility issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xephiers