Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Last Battle: Order from Caos on Steam

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS

• Last Battle: Order from Caos is an epic tale of a man who got his life changed by an evil entity whose sole purpose is to destroy everything humankind has ever built. Dan, the main protagonist, feels as if he was cursed by this being and tries to find a way to bring him down. He will travel alongside a few companions, all with similar stories of loss like his. He never thought actually of having a group or even a family, but he will find something greater than vengeance to fight for: love. In the meantime, while trying to gather the support of every nation of this world, Dan must protect those he love and also himself, not knowing that perhaps this evil instinct may be within... Follow the path of an ordinary man who can overcome extraordinary things.

GAME ENGINE

• RPG MAKER MV.

SECTION B: FEATURES

• Last Battle: Order from Caos is strongly inspired by the true JRPG classics as the old Final Fantasy games and the Dragon Quest series.

+30 hours to finish the whole game with 100% completion.

+50 quests between the main ones and sidequests

+200 NPCs to interact

+200 items (weapons, armors and items)

+100 skills

+100 enemies

+10 locations

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
gondwana.png amenka.png underground.png
stella.png
Captura de Tela 2020-02-23 às 12.25.58.png

SECTION C: CHARACTERS

• DAN-1.pngDAN:
    Protagonist of the game. He has a strong sense of justice. all his powers are directed to killing CAOS. He's lost all his family and his health due to his enemy. He searches tirelessly for a way to save himself and save humankind in the process.

DHALIA.pngDHALIA:
    A powerful witch who studies the supernatural. Her intelligence surpasses even the renowned scholars. She's very serious and has a twisted sense of humor. She is one of the few with the means to discover the truth behind the true reason for CAOS' very existence.

TINA.pngTINA:
    An adorable young lady. Very polite and different from her aunt DHALIA. She studies healing spells and magic as a whole. She doubts herself often, however she knows that deep inside of her there's a power beyond comprehension.

JOH.pngJOH:
    He is an enthusiast of everything that has mechanic components. Even if cars are considered old things, he loves them and also loves to drive. He's always in a good mood, lives a simple life and is a good friend of TINA.

HAROLDE.pngHAROLDE:
    A man who wanders around the world fighting against demons that get in his way. He walks as if he wanted to die to cure his broken heart. A sad soul, a powerful warrior looking for his Last Battle.

LANA.pngLANA:
    Her best friend is a weapon, a dragon with the power of an A-bomb. A princess of a long destroyed kingdom who suffers with the control of her father and the military. A woman without fear and without social skills.

SECTION D: STORYLINE/PLOT

• When DAN was just a little boy, his father disappeared in the ocean and, years later, his mother was killed by the CAOS' demons during an invasion to his island.

CAOS, the entity, touched the boy who fainted right away at the beach.

DAN was adopted by an old man named RAMUH. Both had a very good relationship. The man was very strict and DAN did not like a lot of rules.

DAN yearned only to accomplish his vengeance even if it consumed his own life. RAMUH, then one day, asked him to deliver a package to a woman named DHALIA.

RAMUH believed she could help to find ALEKAI, DAN's father. However, the boy didn't believe in magic or anything like that.

After walking across some dangers in the forest he was able to deliver the package and found out he was ill in the meantime. This illness was caused by the touch of CAOS.

CAOS and his herd of demons destroyed LEVIAN (city where DAN grew up) and LORENZO (DHALIA's city). RAMUH got murdered by a demon.

SECTION E: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT

• It’s very similar to our world, except for the fact there are no big really cities left. Many towns were destroyed by Caos. Some towns rely only on religion to keep going. Some priests make people believe in a brighter future and others tell people the world is just what it is and will never ever change. They don’t see Caos some evil or anything like that, but as something that stops evolution of men. Technology is very rare, no city have advanced technology except for Pangeia, which is destroyed before the story of the game begins. Forests and clean open seas are reality. The world is divided between those who thinks CAOS do not exist, some that believe, some that fear him and some who worship him... And even those who want to control him.

PRICE
  • $4,99.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Last edited:

Biestmann

Studio Biest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! I wanted to check out your game's Steam page when I realized it links to itch.io instead. I thought you'd like to know. I hope the release goes well for you in ~3 weeks!

Renancepar

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, Biestmann. I hope you like it too. Thanks for warning me about the link. I just fixed it. I'm so happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:3c here's a thing i made a while while while back
Tried mochi for the first time. It's quite nice. Has a pleasant smell and taste, and is nice and chewy.
made a bio for the protag in my project!
Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..."
Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teendinsaikha