Last DLC?

2DGameStudios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello all,

I was just wondering if there has been any news on the last dlc coming out. I know the 3rd one was a little delayed just wondering if there is any information on the release time for the 4th DLC

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi there!

The Season Pass DLC4 is pretty big and we're doing our best to finish it ASAP. We apologize for this delay! 

Hopefully we can get it out soon. But I cannot say when.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Better be late with a lot of content than early with barely anything :)
Take your time, guys ^-^

Little Paw

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there!

The Season Pass DLC4 is pretty big and we're doing our best to finish it ASAP. We apologize for this delay! 

Can you perhaps give us a general date that you're aiming for? Like "Sometime in October" or "Sometime in November" or whatever.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Can you perhaps give us a general date that you're aiming for? Like "Sometime in October" or "Sometime in November" or whatever.
I'm not allowed to do that due to NDA.  :rsad:

I also worry if I give an estimate some people might get the wrong idea like V. 1.3.0 for MV.

Last edited by a moderator:

2DGameStudios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi there!

Thanks Archeia, I was just wondering I agree with taking time, I just did not want to miss it cause I don't always check the forms and all. I like the other DLC so I can not wait to see what this ones has in it.

beliziam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Germany
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any update to this since another month has passed. 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
they can't give an update - the NDA forbids them to give any information unless it is cleared by Kadokawa, and based on other cases that seems to basically mean until it is released...

beliziam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Germany
Primarily Uses
RMMV
they can't give an update - the NDA forbids them to give any information unless it is cleared by Kadokawa, and based on other cases that seems to basically mean until it is released...
And because of that im not allowed to ask for an update? Many people are waiting for the 4th DLC and asking for an update once in a month should be fine. 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
of course you can ask - they are just forbidden to answer.

That's what I wanted to point out, instead of you waiting without getting any explanation

2DGameStudios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
All I can say Is, I hope it is really good as I see all the negative reviews on steam and I have loved the rpg maker series alot. I just don't want it to get a bad name cause of this season pass, and I hope there will be a update soon or something as I know including my self, I cant wait to see what it is. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
The laptop I've had for almost 3 years has blue screened and is stuck on a boot loop. Can't wait to make games on nothing!
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:
Cleaned character animation and new room

I'm not sure if I should open a thread for this in games in development..
It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schiraz