Late Intro Oops

kalydos

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Howdy! I'm Kalydos, Kaly for short and I love RPG Maker games. Hello Charlotte has to be one of my favorite RPG maker game series or perhaps Alice Mare (I absolutely love Miwashiba!). I consider myself an artist and writer and I'm currently trying to flesh out a game idea to get my game dev journey started! I have quite a few ideas and I also love Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and making friends! Feel free to message me if you want to be friends and chit chat!

k_mckenzie

Fey.Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Herro! Welcome!
I'm also a Fire Emblem fan. And I'm going to try Hello Charlotte now; thank you for the recommendation!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS