DankRat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
As you see from the attached photo I'm trying to layer a building's roof over a tree. This is the Old School Modern pack with unaltered sprite sheets so the tree should be in layer B while the building is in Layer C. But even though it layers over the ground, part of layer A, it doesn't over the tree. Why is that? I feel like I was able to layer it before.
Capture.PNG

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
which maker are you using? where did you even get the idea that a layer C exists in VX (the maker whose forum you posted in)?

Because VX has only two base map layers with autoselection of the layer.You'll either have to go up to MV or back to XP to have three layers.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My first game is gonna be a really ambitious one. But it's costing me a lot of money to make lol. it'll be worth it though
Ugh...Guests always put the Ketchup in the fridge....bloody savages the lot of them! :)
daysbetweendatescalculator.jpg
It may be useful for some weird purposes in the game and outside the game.:kaojoy:
I'm taking a break from Game Work to actually play a game (NEO: The World Ends With You) and I'm terrified that I'm gonna lose the drive for my project, since prior to picking up NEO, I'd been doing at least a little bit of work on the project each day ahhh. My brain is very much an "all or nothing" kind of brain, sigh.
bandicam 2021-08-05 15-10-37-143.png
Configuration menu and icons test

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
srabon