Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Soon I'll be moving to another apartment, all paperwork is already done now I wait when the renovation of that apartment ends and I'm thinking of layout of furnitures in particular room, where I'll sleep and work with RPG Maker's, to internet I'll probably connect via Wi-Fi router, because I want to reduce amount of cables and now the main issue is the room is kinda small
room.png
(4,5m x 2,3m - image size is 450x230 - 1pixel = 1meter)

What you already see on image is "must be" and there is no other way to reasonable place that furnitures in that room.
So I wanted to ask you, how you would place furnitures on that small space?
Remaining furnitures to setup in that room:

- Wardrobe 2m x 2m x 40cm
- Bookshelf 1m x 2m x 40cm
- PC Desk 1m x 65cm x 40cm
- Dining table 90 cm x 70cm
- Rack 60cm x 1,5m x 40cm

So the question is how you would place them so there would be enough space to freely move in such room and if it is not to personal, how you have placed furnitures (no photos needed, just description)

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It migth help if you make the furnitures as seperate files so those of us that love to play tertis can do so without having to count pixels (which i simply dont have the time for right now).

On first glance though im gonna say that your dining table is gonna be problematic to place.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
best way is when you are in sight and give it a play it will fit.
book shelfs can be last if you need to make holes.

table is mostly fiable ine middle or againt the wall if it has a kitches as well?
but there are many solutions, but it would be harder to what you like.

another way which can be possible is place it you want, test it for a week,
re-arrange the furniture to a different place, test it again and repeat :)

the idea behind the 2nd one, you keep getting a new room, just decorated
differently as well. See what fit's best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lobsterknees