HarlekinLehl

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Question about Lady Baskerville's ExtraStatus plugin. I was wondering if it was possible to hide the entries until you actually met the characters on it. Via switch or whatever. I didn't want to necro the thread so I'm asking here.

Plugin in question is this:

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's no necroing on threads dedicated to a product, so that thread is an appropriate place to ask. Aside from that, however, the answer is yes - from the first post in the thread, each entry has a Condition parameter "A line of Javascript. When it evaluates to true, the entry will be shown, otherwise it will be hidden. If you always want to show an entry, type "true"."

So instead of having true in there, put in whatever your criteria is for "meeting" a character - if they're in your party, if a switch is true, whatever.

magfeenix

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In the 'Condition' box, simply write
$gameSwitches.value(X)

Just replace X with any switch ID. Then turn on the switch when someone joins the party.

HarlekinLehl

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yep. That got sorted out. Turns out I missed that part of the help file ^^ Thanks, can be closed.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CzCreation