Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone,

I hope you are well.

I was hoping somebody could point me into the right direction with this.

I would like the player to get access to a skill upon equipping a staff. I wanted this skill to be from a random list of skills.
So every time the player finds a Staff in the game it will contain a random skill.

After doing a bit of research I understand that I could do this by using Yanflys Item Core function:

Sadly my Java Script knowledge is very limited, this is what I gathered so far and I was hoping somebody could give me a bit of advice.
Thanks in advance

<On Creation Eval>

var possibleSkills = [8, 9, 10];

var index = Math.randomInt(possibleSkills.length);

var skillId = possibleSkills[index];

</On Creation Eval>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The last two months of 2020 were bitter for me. It was a hard year.

January came and there wasn't so much to celebrate.

Nonetheless we must keep pushing.

I know I'm late, but I'm here to wish you all a good, safe and prosperous 2021.
Sooo I tried CSP Ex today.

One word. "Passionate" or maybe "emotional", either way, such states determines the heat on this hot headed fire ball. Destructive and powerful, this monster might not be a good first choice for a newbie taming monsters.

This hyper-energetic monster hops and runs around; full of life, or should I say full of water? Also known as the "Water Balloon" monster he can set out a quick jet stream of water capable of piercing through the toughest of armor.

This ball of mud has quite the lazy attitude towards it's tamer. While it may be weak on offense attacks, it excels greatly on defense and support abilities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivanbuuren