Learning Together discount?

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by GoodSelf, Sep 17, 2016.

1. GoodSelf

GoodSelf Zhu Li! Do the thing! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    60% off on the RPG Maker web store?
    Is this a dream? This discount is absolutely insane. I'm about to go on a crazy shopping spree!

consolcwby likes this.
  2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    you should read that post where Lunarea mentioned this more carefully - especially the point about "future event"

consolcwby likes this.
  3. GoodSelf

GoodSelf Zhu Li! Do the thing! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I just have a bunch of 60% of DLC, so I think the deal doesn't have to be separated, if I read that right. Thanks again Andar. And yeah, the contest sounds wonderful!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2016
    consolcwby likes this.
  4. Lord-Xanthor

Lord-Xanthor Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I Just bought both VX and MV not to mention a lot of resource packs. Kept deliberately opening the demo screens in another page just so I didn't lose where I was looking. Hope they didn't put this on sale to stop me emailing them on the next sale lol. I just hope next time there is a sale, they include a download all button at checkout. Kept losing my place with the long list, and once it was all downloaded, you'd think  I was able to try it? Nope. My daughter whose been hounding me to get this, saw MV and it was all over. She managed to wheedle her way between me and my keyboard and took over. She loves working on art, and I only recently introduced her to animation. She does have her own pc, but guess didn't want to wait for me to back everything up to install on her own PC. What is so funny about the sale, I didn't even read about it here. I just happened to log in to try several promo codes I found and before I could even try them saw the price of MV below $40 and was like "What On earth did I click on?" Then I saw the Learning Together Discount banner and bought it first. I was more afraid at the moment of losing the 60% off trying to add more on MV than anything else. I take it this is a first time for a sale like this?

consolcwby likes this.
  5. consolcwby

consolcwby (2015: afk...) 2018: BAK! :P Veteran

Somewhere the East Coast of the USA... i think...
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I have found stuff I will buy.

And it goes to a worthy cause.

There. See? I'm cheap and know a good discount!

That is all.

---end of line---

Lord-Xanthor and GoodSelf like this.
  6. Lord-Xanthor

Lord-Xanthor Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    This sales going to bankrupt me. Actually, no, my daughters gonna bankrupt me! As I said earlier, or somewhere on this website (still learning the sections, I'm new here), my daughter whose an 11 yo artist, loves art and animation and has taken over my pc using all the new products I downloaded last night and I finally get my pc back after shooing her away to her own and making her install it on her pc, I accidentally click an advertisement that says MANGA MAKER. I really must turn my volume down. I thought it was parents that are supposed to have the best hearing and the kids the worst. I don't even remember moving away from my PC, just that she wheedled her way back on it. Then came the "dad, PLEASE GET THIS!!!!" Now I really don't spoil my kids, and say no quite a bit. But today I just realized she picked up that uncanny pussnboots big eyed look and tried using it on me! I lost before I even tired battling THAT LOOK! Finally, I turned it to my advantage.  If I buy this, she has to download it on HER pc! It actually took me 20 minutes to buy the program! No fault on the website. I'm sure many know that annoying question "ARE WE THERE YET???" Well change it to "Did you buy it yet???" Not to mention how many times she got in front of me and my screen to see if I would really get it. Least I managed to talk her into doing the litter basket ;)  So staff, remember all those annoying emails I sent you before I made all those purchases??? Be happy it wasn't HER. She's much much worse than me with all those questions and wheedling =)