lunarrosecrow

Era of the Crow is now
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone have a Face Veil, Leather Jacket for TV, and SV as an accessory for RPG Maker MV?

Attachments

• 29c20657-b1e7-4fbc-84ef-7556cf971873.jpg
    29c20657-b1e7-4fbc-84ef-7556cf971873.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 81nDvAKn3FL._AC_UX342_.jpg
    81nDvAKn3FL._AC_UX342_.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Women-Sexy-Reticulated-Rhinestone-Face-Mouth-Cover-Night-Club-Party-Veil-Yashmak-Punk-Gothic-N...jpg
    Women-Sexy-Reticulated-Rhinestone-Face-Mouth-Cover-Night-Club-Party-Veil-Yashmak-Punk-Gothic-N...jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 2
  • women-s-fashion-bling-face-mask-hollow-rhinestones-veil-mask-night-club-belly-dance-performanc...jpg
    women-s-fashion-bling-face-mask-hollow-rhinestones-veil-mask-night-club-belly-dance-performanc...jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FeatherStone