RMMV Leaving a blood texture beneath the actor or enemy position?

war40k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just a quick request if this has been done. I know I can play a blood animation on hit but what Im wondering is if anyone has made a plugin that would leave a texture on the ground that doesn't move when the battler moves to hit (referring to sideview)

I'm using MV

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
are you talking about battlescreen or map or what?
and you'll need to state your battlesystem if it is something other than default due to changes many battleplugins make to the engine

war40k

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
are you talking about battlescreen or map or what?
and you'll need to state your battlesystem if it is something other than default due to changes many battleplugins make to the engine
I'm using moghunter's LMBS, but most plugins work well with it so I haven't had many compatibility issues that I haven't found fixes for. and the battle screen preferably. I found this, but I don't know how to download it... http://mvplugins.com/plugin/Dreadwing93/Blood Spots

I'm thinking maybe it would be possible to use a plugin that spawns a picture on screen that maybe stays at the actor location until battle end.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".
no, not my duct tape, anything but my duct tape!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earthium