Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Theratris

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
I don't know if anybody has tested LTBS with Ultra Mode 7, unfortunately they don't play well together, LTBS kinda "floats" weirdly on top which is a bummer since i am planing on using both for my tactical game.
Is it possible for someone to make an addon to LTBS to make them compatible?
If not i guess i'll have to disable Ultra mode 7 during LTBS, which will make the game loose consistency :/
I do think LTBS would look pretty good in Ultra mode 7 tho, hope it is possible.

I've tried with arleq1n's plugin but it returns the same issue, which kinda was a relief since i prefer LTBS anyway. :oswt:

Anyway, take care. Happy rpgmaking!

Last edited:

MiLo-Katergaris

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to add commands to classes? What I'm trying to do is only allow one specific class to have access to items. I can remove the item command from all of them but I'm having trouble adding the item command back to the class I want to have it.

ZankokuNoYami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
totally possible.
for bishop, you use "cross" i believe (this makes an "X")
As for the knight, you need to use custom, and set up a scope in the config and call the name.
In fact, this video was made using the Chess Knight's movement as a base.

EDIT: funny enough, the scope was called "Knight"

"knight": {
data: "[cx-1,cy-2],[cx+1,cy-2],[cx-2,cy-1],[cx+2,cy-1],[cx-2,cy+1],[cx+2,cy+1],[cx-1,cy+2],[cx+1,cy+2]"
},
View attachment 136816
Oh, I had no idea it was already there! Awesome thanks!

I am confused on win conditions. Is there a way to see them or up or do something to accomplish this?

Basically, I am using the tactics system in conjunction with a survival system. Meaning, you might be able to grab an item you need then go back to the door to escape the battle. Not sure what methods I can use to make that happen.

EDIT: I cannot seem to get custom scopes to work... I don't see CROSS as one, nor knight. So I tried adding it. Did I do something wrong?

1584582925258.png
1584582963362.png

EDIT #2:

Another question... is there a way to set accuracy based on distance? Like for firing a gun. The further away the target, the less chance for success?

Last edited:

Calluses

Bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, this is a bit late so you might've already solved the problems, but just in case.

Basically, I am using the tactics system in conjunction with a survival system. Meaning, you might be able to grab an item you need then go back to the door to escape the battle. Not sure what methods I can use to make that happen.
Before starting the battle scene run this plugin command
plugin command: LeTBSWinCds Add Flag flagname flagdescription
(eg: LeTBSWinCds Add Flag key Find the key and leave the map)

Add event with Note: <TBS Event>
in the event:
Comment: <LeTBS> Trigger_Type: step_on
Then write a switch in, add an item to the party, give the actor a state, or whatever you want to use.

Add another event with Note: <TBS Event>
Comment: Comment: <LeTBS> Trigger_Type: step_on
Put a conditional branch here to check for the condition you specified in the first event.
If true:
plugin command: LeTBSWinCds ActivateFlag flagname
(eg: LeTBSWinCds ActivateFlag key)

I cannot seem to get custom scopes to work... I don't see CROSS as one, nor knight. So I tried adding it. Did I do something wrong?
move_scope: custom(knight)

Another question... is there a way to set accuracy based on distance? Like for firing a gun. The further away the target, the less chance for success?
There's probably a way you could do this where you convert distance to hit chance in sequences, but I can't imagine it's simple.

Another option you have is that you use AutoPassiveStates and give a state to every weapon with
<Passive State: x>

where x is the passive state the weapon gives, then add this to the state
<Custom Turn Start Effect>
a.addState(y)
</Custom Turn Start Effect>
where y is the state that determines the scope's effective range. Make that "y" is a state which removes itself after 1 turn, this way only the active entity's scope will be taken into account.

Then put an aura into that state.
<letbs>
auras: rifle_range
</letbs>

In the aura section of the LeTBS_Config file:
"rifle_range": {
size: "circle(f)",
affect_caster: false,
target_type: "enemy",
states: [z],
};

Where f is the accurate range of the rifle and z is the ID of a state that decreases evasion by of the enemy by 25%.

Last edited:

Vinvin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, is there any way to make move use tp? I read a lot on this threat and page 100 there is a game presented, in this game Moving a square use a certain amount of PA (this is in fact PM), is there a possibility to do same thing using PT? How to setup PT gain (actualy receive an atak give 4 PT for exemple)? I was thinking diferents ways but noone is perfectly working, i tryed to make a skill "move" that gives MP but that doen't feel well with AI and states that decrasing MP because MP can't be negativ (if player as nativ MP of -1 and receive buff "light steps" that give him +2 MP, his new MP will be 0 :/) i tryed to configure move Behaviors but there is no move behaviors 0.0 so i'm disapointed...
If somebody have an idea that will help me so much!
Lecode said in first or second page of this threat that Moving cost PA (actions points) will be available with the action points battle system, is this Always in plan?
Thx a lot for your attention,
Vinvin

Very nice work.

When did you plan to include the Action-Point Dofus like system, instead (or in parallel?) of the basic MP system?
Same question.

We are in 0.8, where?? '0'

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Vinvin , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I've merged your posts together.

strik156

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French, English
Primarily Uses
All download link are down... Can somebody help me to get it please ? Thanks

Vaslow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There should be a download link just dig through the replies.

I have two questions I’m hoping to have answered.

Is there a way to have enemies spawn in specific cells? I tried
<Enemy Cell: 6>

But that hasn’t seemed to change anything.

<Actor Cell: X> works fine for me.

Is there a way to have an enemy without having them take turn or be shown on the status? I want to have a barrel or rock that can be destroyed by the player but don’t want it taking turns since it can’t do anything.

Doktor_Q

I'm not a real doktor, but I am a real Q
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

You need to specify enemy spawn cells starting from the lowest number, because it places the enemies in order, so if enemy 1 is spawned at random, it can potentially steal the position meant for enemy 2, who then must be places randomly, etc.

Semolous29

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So, I've run into a bit off an issue. I've set the tactical battle up, and it works just fine. The only issue is the battle doesn't end, even though I've set the win condition to defeat all enemies, and it's only in this one battle. I've checked the map for any hidden events, and the only events are the ones I put there.

EDIT: I figured out that the issue was with the enemy I was using. The battle now works as intended

Last edited:

Vinvin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All download link are down... Can somebody help me to get it please ? Thanks
here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/du45ml08yybqulf/LeTBS_0772B.rar?dl=0

There should be a download link just dig through the replies.

I have two questions I’m hoping to have answered.

Is there a way to have an enemy without having them take turn or be shown on the status? I want to have a barrel or rock that can be destroyed by the player but don’t want it taking turns since it can’t do anything.
1. Yes but the tag is not <Enely Cell: Number in index of mobs>. i make that works by adding a number <Enemy Cell: X> to each one i want, test the battle, after i cut/past the events in the order i want, this is strange but that works.

2.Yes, look at chests on map, they Don't have turns, look for neutral entities in the demo and documentation here : https://lecodemv.github.io/leTBS/old/home.html

Vaslow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1. Yes but the tag is not <Enely Cell: Number in index of mobs>. i make that works by adding a number <Enemy Cell: X> to each one i want, test the battle, after i cut/past the events in the order i want, this is strange but that works.

2.Yes, look at chests on map, they Don't have turns, look for neutral entities in the demo and documentation here : https://lecodemv.github.io/leTBS/old/home.html
Thanks. I managed to get the enemies spawning where I want them.

I wasn't able to get neutral enemies working but I'll maybe try in a clean install without any other mods.

Would I be able to add sounds when moving? I'm thinking I might be able to add a play audio line to the move squence (if there is a sequence for moving).

UniqueName

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Other
I changed the iconset so now all the default icons LeTBS uses for commands don't make sense
How do I change the icon on "Start Battle" command at positioning stage?

Attachments

Myers & Sparks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey could use a little help with a skill scope/aoe. Making a skill that is a sword spin and damages all spaces around user. Problem is it hits the users' cell too.

<letbs>

scope: circle(0)

scope_options: include_center

aoe: custom(crescent)

pass_on_use

</letbs>

"crescent": {
data: "[cx-1,cy-1],[cx,cy-1],[cx+1,cy-1],[cx-1,cy],[cx,cy],[cx+1,cy],[cx-1,cy+1],[cx,cy+1],[cx+1,cy+1]"
},

EDIT
upon further thought/ inspection. I solved it (kinda) only problem is. Is it possible to set an aoe to exclude center and select everything around caster.(without center needing to be selected?)

Last edited:

Vaslow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Send me your Javascript file.
I'll double check it.

Realized I forgot to mention 2 parameters that need to be added:

Place these 2
* @param Battle Start Sprite Width
* @desc Width of the battle start sprite.
* @Default 672
* @param Battle Start Sprite Height
* @desc Height of the battle start sprite.
* @Default 138

Below

* @param Battle Start Sprite Delay
* @desc Duration of the battle start sprite.
* @Default 50
==================

And:

Lecode.S_TBS.battleStartSpriteWidth = Number(parameters["Battle Start Sprite Width"] || 672); // (): Width of the battle start sprite.
Lecode.S_TBS.battleStartSpriteHeight = Number(parameters["Battle Start Sprite Height"] || 138); // (): Height of the battle start sprite.

Below

Lecode.S_TBS.battleStartSpriteDelay = Number(parameters["Battle Start Sprite Delay"] || 50) ; // (): Duration of the battle start sprite.

[I edited my original Post]
Thanks a lot for this fix.

How could I add a little delay so that the battle doesnt start immediately after the transition?

@Myers & Sparks.
Get rid of scope_options: include_center

UniqueName

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey could use a little help with a skill scope/aoe. Making a skill that is a sword spin and damages all spaces around user. Problem is it hits the users' cell too.
<letbs>
aoe: custom(crescent)
pass_on_use
</letbs>
"crescent": {
data: "[cx-1,cy-1],[cx,cy-1],[cx+1,cy-1],[cx-1,cy],[cx,cy],[cx+1,cy],[cx-1,cy+1],[cx,cy+1],[cx+1,cy+1]"
},
EDIT
upon further thought/ inspection. I solved it (kinda) only problem is. Is it possible to set an aoe to exclude center and select everything around caster.(without center needing to be selected?)
I have a skill that does exactly that lol
I made it this way
<letbs>
aoe: circle(1)
aoe_options: exclude_center
sequence: round_hit
</letbs>
the sequence is here just to play animation of a round hit around the caster and play damage animation on enemies around.

Vaslow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT
You can exclude entities from aoe's.

just put -(X)

{aoe}_battlers -user //Select all battlers in the action AoE except the user.
3_battlers_in_{aoe} -{circle(2)}_battlers //Select 3 random battlers in the aoe expcept those in the scope circle(2)

The documentation is really helpful. Kudos to whoever made it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My nephew -age 26- died. Wasn;t unexpected but still... ppl shouldnt die that young.
Finally picked up Fire Emblem: Three Houses. About 30 hours in and absolutely loving it. I thought I must be nearing the end, due to play time and being in chapter 8. I just looked it up and there are 22 chapters! I'm stoked.
Ami
--- Music Selection Part 2 ---

(Battle Begin)
M.Fighter: Alright,let's begin the battl---
(the Troll Song has played)
M.Archer: Wait a minute...is that...
Hero: Alright,let's begin the battle!
M.Fighter & M.Archer: (Teary Eyes) Not Again!!!
I loved the fanarts that people are doing for Luke Inn, thank you so much @hiddenone ! This looks so cute!

Variable testing. If you're poor they're not a fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolas07