huoixn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yep, I'm also using v0.77.2b, if you haven't changed anything, it should work for u...
I add to the demo(ai_offense_type)The problem seems to have been solved.

<letbs>
scope: circle(4)
aoe: circle(1)
sequence: spark
</letbs>

<letbs>
scope: circle(4)
aoe: circle(1)
sequence: spark
ai_offense_type
</letbs>

huoixn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is clear the lava cave not completed? No response after selection

huoixn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I choose the push box, the demo crashes. Is that the case with everyone? How to avoid it
a.pngQQ图片20200722171351.png

Last edited:

huoixn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The reason for reporting an error seems to be that the ability can be released in an area where there is no enemy, and then the error is reported
1.png
2.jpg3.png

huoixn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah i noticed that on your screenshot youre facing the wrong way
Mb you should turn to the chest and then it works?
I'm not sure. Did you test without a bug?

huoixn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If the target of this skill selection is your own, there will be a bug.
I hope this is all the bugs I found
b.png
QQ图片20200724005737.png
QQ图片20200724004850.png

Verrillion

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey this may be a very simple issue, but I was able to add "enemies" into a battle with the <LeTBS Random Spawn>, but they don't seem to have like... AI or something? they just kind of sit there and do nothing,

Also for this battle i'm trying to construct I would like to be able to specify a specific unit to spawn, I just kind of "jerry-rigged" the Random Spawn to select a specific unit, so if any one knows the real way to just spawn a specific entity, I would much appreciate it.

huoixn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The other two bugs that cause crashes
QQ图片20200724221637.png

huoixn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey this may be a very simple issue, but I was able to add "enemies" into a battle with the <LeTBS Random Spawn>, but they don't seem to have like... AI or something? they just kind of sit there and do nothing,

Also for this battle i'm trying to construct I would like to be able to specify a specific unit to spawn, I just kind of "jerry-rigged" the Random Spawn to select a specific unit, so if any one knows the real way to just spawn a specific entity, I would much appreciate it.
Reinforcements activate map event 10 in the second round of enemy battle group in demo

huoixn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And also lecode abandoned the plugin so i doubt 0.8 will ever come out =(
For how long do you use letbs?
I use it for 1.5 year so i can tell you all the bugs and limitations i found so far so you could determine if you gonna use it till the end or find smth else
I found that many skills have bugs, especially the crash caused by choosing push. Is there no solution?

Verrillion

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Reinforcements activate map event 10 in the second round of enemy battle group in demo
I'm not exactly sure how that in battle event works, I noticed it, but the Event it triggers is not called "Event 10" so I wasn't sure the naming convention there. I was also confused on some syntax in what I noticed in that event:

it states, "AddEntity Enemy(#) (X,Y) Order(remake) 0 bandit1"

I'm confused about what everything after the coordinate means, what is "Order(remake)" and is "bandit1" referring to a units ID? or like their battle Index?

Thank you for the assistance

Edit: Okay, so in all my time I've never seen that in the top left in the actual window of the event it shows an Event ID! So sorry figured that out, but I'm still confused on the syntax of the plugin cmd it self!

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not exactly sure how that in battle event works, I noticed it, but the Event it triggers is not called "Event 10" so I wasn't sure the naming convention there. I was also confused on some syntax in what I noticed in that event:

it states, "AddEntity Enemy(#) (X,Y) Order(remake) 0 bandit1"

I'm confused about what everything after the coordinate means, what is "Order(remake)" and is "bandit1" referring to a units ID? or like their battle Index?

Thank you for the assistance

Edit: Okay, so in all my time I've never seen that in the top left in the actual window of the event it shows an Event ID! So sorry figured that out, but I'm still confused on the syntax of the plugin cmd it self!
As for bandit1, This is the "Flag" you are giving that entity.
These need to be unique (hence bandit1).
If all you do is reaffirm that "kill all enemies" you're fine, but if a boss monster appears and you only need kill them to win, you re-do the winconditions with defeatflaggedentity bossmon or however its supposed to be.

EDIT: They don't actually "need" to be unique, but having 2 enemies called "bandit" with only the wincondition
LeTBSWinCds Add Defeat FlaggedEntity [bandit] may result in the battle being won even if you kill only 1 of them. I have not tested with duplicate flags

It can also affect skills/events that trigger on certain flags (it may just use the first one in the list, idk.) I think I do use duplicate names, but my win condition is 90% defeat all enemies.

EDIT2: I'm reposting the old documentation here

Verrillion

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
alright cool, so I *think* I understand the syntax a little better, but I'm having a problem and I'm not sure what it's related to. I copied the default as best I could, but I'm probably missing something really obvious.

so I was trying to set up the battle where there is a starting force (8 enemies filling up the "Troop" Panel) and then 3 additional enemies show up after the first "round"

Attachments

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to use a combo scope but have it subtract from a certain scope instead of adding it? Here's a visual explanation, I want to do a circle(3) scope...
1595856054508.png
...but remove the furthest tiles, resulting in this:
1595856124369.png

I know I can just use "[cx-1,cy-2],[cx,cy-2],[cx+1,cy-2],[cx-2,cy-1],[cx-1,cy-1],[cx,cy-1],[cx+1,cy-1],[cx+2,cy-1],[cx-2,cy],[cx-1,cy],[cx,cy],[cx+1,cy],[cx+2,cy],[cx-2,cy+1],[cx-1,cy+1],[cx,cy+1],[cx+1,cy+1],[cx+2,cy+1],[cx-1,cy+2],[cx,cy+2],[cx+1,cy+2]" but I'm looking for a more elegant solution. Thx.

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to use a combo scope but have it subtract from a certain scope instead of adding it? Here's a visual explanation, I want to do a circle(3) scope...
View attachment 152963
...but remove the furthest tiles, resulting in this:
View attachment 152965

I know I can just use "[cx-1,cy-2],[cx,cy-2],[cx+1,cy-2],[cx-2,cy-1],[cx-1,cy-1],[cx,cy-1],[cx+1,cy-1],[cx+2,cy-1],[cx-2,cy],[cx-1,cy],[cx,cy],[cx+1,cy],[cx+2,cy],[cx-2,cy+1],[cx-1,cy+1],[cx,cy+1],[cx+1,cy+1],[cx+2,cy+1],[cx-1,cy+2],[cx,cy+2],[cx+1,cy+2]" but I'm looking for a more elegant solution. Thx.
the issue there my dude, is that you didn't remove the "furthest" tiles,
all you did was remove the "points" so there's no simple way to really do this other than making your own scopes.
1595860098403.png

However, if you want this regardless and this is how your circles should work,
edit the function
makeCircleScope
then you can use conditionals to filter out the "points"
these 4 lines should get you the points
this.getCellAt(x + range, y)
this.getCellAt(x - range, y)
this.getCellAt(x, y + range)
this.getCellAt(x, y - range)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello guys im new here an i hope i can learn something. I am work actully on my own Plugin for a Tactical Grid Based Battle System.
Ami
--- Equipment Microtransaction ---

M.Knight: How much this item?
Merchant: 79.99 REAL Money
(After Do Transaction In Real World)
Merchant: Thanks,come back again!
(In Distand)
M.Knight: (Smile With Regret) Goodbye...My Dream Console And PC Gaming
Hello folks, I'm an old member deciding to reenter the forum. Greetings :D
When a parent (of a less than adult aged child) is like
"Oh, I'm like a friend to my child. We're friends."
I'm like