swickster

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
But now I'm getting a new error:
position.jpg
Edit: Scratch that I figured it out.

But I found out that the Battlelog plugin is giving me some errors.

Last edited:

Nyxx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Please help me; when I start the game, no errors. When I try to enter a battle the game stops with error:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'apply' of undefined
at new Window_TBSCommand (LeTBS.js:9044)
at Scene_Battle.createCommandWindow (LeTBS.js:1068)
at Scene_Battle.createAllWindows (LeTBS.js:997)
at Scene_Battle.createDisplayObjects (LeTBS.js:928)
at Scene_Battle.create (LeTBS.js:917)
at Function.SceneManager.changeScene (rpg_managers.js:2005)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (rpg_managers.js:1982)
at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1907)

I have no idea what is going on... Please help!

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mojoaa13
The system isn't set up right now for large battlers,
They work to an extent (Just appearance) but like your screenshots, they don't display properly.
also, a 3x3 monster will still only have 1 selectable target cell.

Lecode

(─‿‿─)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Basically done with the plugins of 0.7. I'm working on the new demo, the help files and the doc' now...The part I hate the most.
I reworked deeply the tag system so I'll have to explain this as well...Write the new rules and all :(.

I'm using larger battlers and I'm noticing that the perspectives are wrong. Battlers that should appear underneath are not. Any thoughts why?
I'll see what I can do.

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would it be possible to add a function that temporarily disables all aoe or a list of skill id's not allowed on the map?

I want to create an indoor map but calling lightning meteors or rain indoors seems.... farfetched I want to ban certain skills in certain areas

Like maybe a poison gas swamp that's combustible so ban All ex0losive, fire and lightning abilities

Chaosicaa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
@Pharonix This is already possible !
Look at this :
Seal.png

I added a state on Lucius heal to seal Thunder strike spell (there is a seal skill option in states options)
So basically all you have to do is to inflict on all party members (indoor) state on all the party to restrict all lightning spells. (if you set no icon and 0 priority and no name, it won't be even visible for the player)

So you can create specific troops that appears only indoors and set the troop event like this :
Condition: Turn 0 Inflict "indoor" to all party members.

Last edited:

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Pharonix This is already possible !
Look at this :

I added a state on Lucius heal to seal Thunder strike spell (there is a seal skill option in states options)
So basically all you have to do is to inflict on all party members (indoor) state on all the party to restrict all lightning spells. (if you set no icon and 0 priority and no name, it won't be even visible for the player)

So you can create specific troops that appears only indoors and set the troop event like this :
Condition: Turn 0 Inflict "indoor" to all party members.

I figured as much.

freebooter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did I get it right that LeTBS is only for RPG Maker MV, or can I also use it for RPG Maker VC Ace?

cleriyou

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you use a generator that doesn't use png, you will need to use a program like Photoshop or GIMP and convert it to PNG with transparency.
What do you mean use photoshop? my generator use some png, but the result is in a path that search each part of the character. Can you make a exemple pls?

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you mean use photoshop? my generator use some png, but the result is in a path that search each part of the character. Can you make a exemple pls?
Sorry buddy.
I didn't realize that was THAT script.

It looks like that script actually overrides the graphics renderer, and doesn't actually replace the Database character graphic.
Unless the script updated the character's graphic with the generated one, LETBS cannot use it.

You would need to reach out to the original scripter of the generator to get support.

Imatsu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hey people,

I have a little issue with auras. I have created a new one and noticed it doesn't fade away when the character is dead. I tried with the "intimidating aura" and it have the same problem. Is it normal or did i miss something/ have something to do ?

Lecode

(─‿‿─)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
LeTBS 0.77 Preparations...

I have a little issue with auras. I have created a new one and noticed it doesn't fade away when the character is dead. I tried with the "intimidating aura" and it have the same problem. Is it normal or did i miss something/ have something to do ?
Let me see...I may have forgot to take care of such cases.

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey people,

I actually use this "gliitch" to make my game more interesting.
I have some rare enemies with a skill called "death aura" that affects all battlers, including caster.

Although an option in auras like:
persistent = true/false (true = always on until wears off/dispelled. | false = dispels when dead)
However, I feel that this can be tricky because wheat if the aura is placed on a battler and the caster was someone else
You would need to find a way to link the aura to the caster so when the caster dies, the aura is removed.
remove_on_caster_death =true/false

If I cast a "Stench of death" on an enemy, I want it to stay there, because my life force/power is what's keeping it going.

Imatsu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
@Pharonix it's a really great idea ! I haven't thought of this possible gameplay

I do have some strange "issue" with the typing of my skills. I created a healing spell on my summoning that exclude the center of the AoE and heal 3 randoms battlers. I try on user playable and all work well. I switch the summoning on AI playable and it heal no ones except the one in the AoE centre (wich is technically impossible). So I have to type my "healing" spell as "move" for all to work. I have kinda similar case with the "support" type (one AI playable summoning don't use the spell if "support" but is all ok with "move").

It's not such a thing but I prefer refer it in case i'm not the only one to have this "issue". Sorry for the big text tho ^_^"

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Pharonix it's a really great idea ! I haven't thought of this possible gameplay

I do have some strange "issue" with the typing of my skills. I created a healing spell on my summoning that exclude the center of the AoE and heal 3 randoms battlers. I try on user playable and all work well. I switch the summoning on AI playable and it heal no ones except the one in the AoE centre (wich is technically impossible). So I have to type my "healing" spell as "move" for all to work. I have kinda similar case with the "support" type (one AI playable summoning don't use the spell if "support" but is all ok with "move").

It's not such a thing but I prefer refer it in case i'm not the only one to have this "issue". Sorry for the big text tho ^_^"
did you use a custom sequence?

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Lecode
I did notice that using yanfly's equip core to give myself multiple weapons, and if each weapon gives an "Extra" skill,

It only adds the first weapon:
(I reordered the weapons between screenshot 1 and 2
upload_2017-11-7_11-18-1.png
upload_2017-11-7_11-20-20.png

Sword Notetag
upload_2017-11-7_11-21-9.png

Iron Bow Notetag
upload_2017-11-7_11-21-33.png

Imatsu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
did you use a custom sequence?

Yes but they are copy-paste of pre-installed sequences, i just change it a bit ( depend the usage of the skill) but it's the same for the most

Last edited:

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Lecode
I did notice that using yanfly's equip core to give myself multiple weapons, and if each weapon gives an "Extra" skill,

It only adds the first weapon:
(I reordered the weapons between screenshot 1 and 2
View attachment 75845
View attachment 75846

Sword Notetag
View attachment 75847

Iron Bow Notetag
View attachment 75848

I did some digging and found that to add notetags you use:
this.battler().equips().forEach(function (equip) {
if (equip) {
extra += " " + equip.leTbs_commands;
}

With yanfly's script they use:
$gameActors._data[19].equips()[1].leTbs_commands

In both cases this returns the same value.
Would it be possible to add a patch for this?

Pharonix

Shadow Walker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes but they are copy-paste of pre-installed sequences, i just change it a bit ( depend the usage of the skill) but it's the same for the most
Mind telling me which one(s) in particular gave you this issue then?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My hand hurts from holding the pen for so many hours none stop...:kaocry:
Froggo32 wrote on Soulrender's profile.
I have to ask, who's on your pfp? The character really reminds me of Edgeworth from Ace Attorney lol. I'm really curious.

I'm trying to port L10nMV.js into XP, may probably (because this is my toy project in hobby) coming to XP, VX, VXA.

Learn more about L10nMV.js : https://github.com/Creta5164/L10nMV.js
L10nMV.js forum post : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...r-game-without-modifying-your-project.120813/
Here's a gif of the reflection. Ace has some pretty cool sprite effects.
cYtUgp8.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whatsapp2