Legacy of the Lost Dragoon

RZ-Music

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The characters look amazing. Hopefully your game goes good. If you ever want to try some different type of music and not the same old stuff they have in every game check out some of my work. Take care and keep up the great work. Peace and love

Lost_Dragoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The characters look amazing. Hopefully your game goes good. If you ever want to try some different type of music and not the same old stuff they have in every game check out some of my work. Take care and keep up the great work. Peace and love
Thanks, man. I merely come up with concepts. My artist does the hard part. the story may never see a finished game but my focus remains on completing my novel that said I would love to have music for a future trailer and have been listening to instruments I like to try and get an idea of something. violins, flutes things like that.
61068218_1007643206093855_8976602010803503104_n.jpg

Lost_Dragoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated with a few more characters. Karadin is not finished, awaiting final detail and his foot cleaned up.

CalebW

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dang, this art is intense.

Lost_Dragoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dang, this art is intense.
Thanks, it's pretty expensive but the results are well worth it. the artist just gets fantasy. A lot more fantasy classes to get done, next up after Karadin is his niece, Astrin a shieldmaiden.

CalebW

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, it's pretty expensive but the results are well worth it. the artist just gets fantasy. A lot more fantasy classes to get done, next up after Karadin is his niece, Astrin a shieldmaiden.
Well spending that much I really want to see your game finished. If you ever need a motivation boost let me know I’ll help, I’m really rooting for you.

Lost_Dragoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well spending that much I really want to see your game finished. If you ever need a motivation boost let me know I’ll help, I’m really rooting for you.

Thanks, man, it's actually a novel I am writing. I tried my hand at RPG maker and whilst it is indeed a great tool. For one person, for a story of the scale I had in mind, it would have been next to impossible for me.

There's some screenies of when it was a game.

EDIT (just got Karadin Back finished)

2ixBxGV[/MEDIA]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wanted to post a video of location i've finished but it doesn't work...
The game jam has done a lot of good in actually kicking my butt into action. I've even gotten over my crippling hatred of mapping thanks to it! :LZSexcite:

(Okay, there's also schoolwork forcing me to get on the computer, but I like to give credit where credit is due.)
Decided to start working on my second biome/area...

I'm sure I'll end up hating and changing things a whole lot over the next week. :LZSexcite:
Anyone who says anything "needs to tone down the swearing" has just instantly lost 90% of my respect, unless of course they're talking about like children's programming or a teacher or something.
I feel bad sometimes around others, I hate, and I mean HATE being touched, and I know they don't know I hate it so much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiive