Kumachan77

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have created a very short game using RPG Creator for iOS called "Legacy of the Star Knight".  It is the story of a young boy who must tragically become the last Star Knight in world of medieval sword and sorcery.  The game is inspired by very similar old school JRPGs from makers such as Enix and Kemco.  This is my first attempt with this kind of software and have put a lot of hard work to see what's possible with this app.

It was created on an iPad Pro in which the Apple Pencil came in very handy.  Adobe Photoshop Mix was used for some artwork touch up and Over was used to create the title screen and game over font.

This game is only available via the RPG Creator app and can be played using the free version of the game.  This game was optimized for iPad so some images will not properly resize on an iPhone.  Legacy of the Star Knight, please look for it and hope you enjoy it!

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_0131.JPG

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_6593.jpg

IMG_0130.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It looks super cute! I'd test it out, but I don't have any macs lying around :p

SeagullKing

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'll give it a try sometime this weekend! I love the title, as well as the story's premise.  You gave just enough detail in your description to get me curious.

Nice job!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahbsz