Legality of buying from the Japanese store.

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was just wondering if it was legal to buy a resource pack from the Japanese and use those resources in an American version of RPG Maker? I know the resources usually come to our side within a few months of each other, but I'm feeling particularly impatient with certain pack and want get it now.

Hoppy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I haven't seen any resources so far that require a certain region's RPG Maker, just resources that can only be used in a certain version of RPG Maker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep snapping wireless headphones. I think thats how they get ya, good sound quality but cheap plastic...
Broke the 1,000 hour mark on MV last night! Most of that was spent on 1 project, with most of that project being worked on outside the engine so far.
School books are so expensive... I just paid a fortune. :(
Does anyone knows those arts are just rip-offs from anime, or those are custom arts? There are no availlable TOS information so I'm not sure it's safe to get them
The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightfight