lod114.png
lod127.png
lod113.png
lod125.png
srt1.jpg
lod129.png

VIDEO
STORYLINE/PLOT
The main character of the game named Trenz inherits a strange item called "Mysterummy" from his parents. It would seem that the object has neither purpose nor meaning, but family traditions must be kept. From this moment, the hero can act at his discretion and will be free to decide what to do with Mysterummy. It soon turns out that very dark personalities are interested in this mysterious item, because of which the initial assumption of the futility of the object no longer seems so true ...

The game is different from typical jRPGs because is has lots of script branches. The player can put an end to the story literally 10-20 minutes after the start of the game, only such an ending is unlikely to be considered happy. And this is not the only plot fork.

DOWNLOAD GAME (itch.io)

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Game looks interesting. The many script branches sounds intriguing. Downloading.

AnnTenna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Thank you! I hope it will be interesting to play as I wrote! But I will be waiting for feedback anyway! :yswt:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@AnnTenna I played your game.
Sadly I wasn't able to get to the multiple choices stuff. Maybe the error was on my part but I found the combat too difficult to get very far. That combined with the active battle system gave me little time to think about my moves.

On the positive side though I did like the characters and humor. The graphics were also pretty nice. I don't know if they're default or not because I don't play many 2k3 games but I liked what was there.

My thoughts on improvement would be to cut down on the games difficulty at least this early in the game. If I'm suppose to grind to get past the boss, that's too early to require the player to grind.

AnnTenna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
@FleshToDust, thank you for the first look! I was very interested to watch you play my game. It was really very helpful! :LZScat: I saw from the side some errors that I could not imagine. And you are certainly right about the contrast of the text display. It is strange that I did not notice this myself before.:LZSskeptic:

Sadly I wasn't able to get to the multiple choices stuff.
This is not entirely true. In fact, unnoticed by yourself, you have already made several important choices.:LZSsmile:

If you had chosen a different answer, Harry would not have joined you. And then defeating this boss would be even more difficult. Or you could find another character, with him this fight would be much easier. Also, you have not seen the first dungeon, which is located in the main character's house. It’s very easy there, after that the hero gets the first skill, which will help to easily defeat the second boss very easily, even if the hero is alone.

This game is intended for those players who like to explore all around. But you immediately went ahead. But even in this case, the boss can be defeated if you use a certain strategy.
The main character should not use physical attacks!

On the positive side though I did like the characters and humor. The graphics were also pretty nice. I don't know if they're default or not because I don't play many 2k3 games but I liked what was there.
Many thanks! :LZSexcite::LZSexcite::LZSexcite: I am very happy because I drew part of the graphics myself, but some graphics were taken by default or from other old games.:LZScat:

My thoughts on improvement would be to cut down on the games difficulty at least this early in the game. If I'm suppose to grind to get past the boss, that's too early to require the player to grind.
I really didn’t want a grind to go through the game.:LZSooo: I dont like such games.:LZSblush:

AnnTenna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
I created a new trailer for the game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Less than a week and I can move into my new apartment and out of this bad situation. I'm so excited! Then game making power will increase. :kaoluv:
Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TikeTenGamesOffical