Legendary Beast Sprites (Japanese Mythology)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Resource Type: Sprite Sheet (144x144, 3 frames each, facing down)

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: RTP

Description: Hello there, I would like to have some sprites for the legendary beast from Japanese mythology for my project. As for color scheme they should match either the image below or even better match their respective battler from the paid DLC Yokai Parade. I would like it if they were 144x144, facing down (idle), and 3 frames a each. Similiar to the character sheet $BigMonster2

Reference Images: I cannot post the original reference images as those are paid DLC, but these are the legendary beast I am talking about.

Blah.jpg

9tkitsune

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I remember drawing those once, many years ago as part of a commission. Nostalgic.
But it's not RTP art style ^^;
Hope you can quickly find what you are looking for though! : D

Attachments

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I remember drawing those once, many years ago as part of a commission. Nostalgic.
But it's not RTP art style ^^;
Hope you can quickly find what you are looking for though! : D
Do you have it in PNG format. JPEGs are... you know.

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Nope this project is noncommercial. :)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emcautley1