Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, man!
Your game looks beautiful and well done for what you have showed.
These RMXP graphics makes me feel nostalgic.
Keep the good work! :ewink:

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Lots of changes have been made since November, here's a video of that spicy new battle system in action:

You can read the full devlog detailing the process here.

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
We recently reached 200 followers on Twitter, so I created a little promotional piece to celebrate:
OliverMushrooms_Twitter.png
OliverMushrooms_Twitter.png

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
A few more small updates have been made the past week or so, mostly art related. Some engine work was done, but that was mostly under-the-hood. You can join the Discord server to see these updates more frequently~

First, Azel and Oliver's portraits got some touch-ups:
1588161197960.png
1588161204566.png

And Oliver also received some new expressions to match his modified portrait:
1588161249647.png

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I've got some new character art in the works for the entire cast. I plan on sharing a new one each week on Twitter with a slice of lore, so check out Oliver and Azel!:

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
It's been a while since I've made a post. Since then, we hit 300 followers on Twitter, wahoo!
Here's a quick little doodle of Azel I shared as celebration:
300ty.jpg

I also made some huge changes to the dialogue/conversation system that updates how character busts are displayed. Things are a lot smoother, and the text is much easier to read:

Zaeran

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's pretty amazing to see how far this game has come over the years, and I'm excited to play it!

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
It's pretty amazing to see how far this game has come over the years, and I'm excited to play it!
Thanks so much! I really hope to have something playable available soon.

alice_gristle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This game looks super hot, kudos to y'all! Let us know when you got something playable online again, I wanna give it a spin!

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey there, thanks so much! I appreciate it.

I really do hope to have something playable soon. I've been terribly hung up on some base code changes but once I get over that hurdle, it should be smooth sailing.

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I posted an update. I've been hard at work and I'm very excited to announce that the game is now available to wishlist on Steam!

Additionally, a new spiffy website has been launched and I have some other news about how the game's release structure is going to be handled. You can check that out here.

Copywright

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Sweet, lots of cool XP projects around! This looks awesome

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I've posted a short update for April. While it's very exciting that we've reached over 250 wishlists on Steam and 400 followers on Twitter, I don't have a lot to share for the past month in development due to an injury. I am looking forward to a renewed energy in May, however, now that I've recovered. Thanks for your support everyone!

Developer's Log - April 2021 (Click)

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey all, looks like I forgot to post the log for June here.

But, there are a lot of really exciting changes to talk about in July's Developer's Log, so please have a look! The battle system overhaul has been completed, and commands are now selected Super Mario RPG style:

9db820ab3bc2db89392a622aeded159dc00990b5.gif

alice_gristle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love how the tiny enemy icons are racing (crawling?) towards yo dudes! Also, I wud totally pee my pants trying to choose an action before the enemy got their chance, soo... I'd just end up spamming "Fight" a lot, I guess. :biggrin:

EDIT: Have I mentioned how lovely Azel's low-key lipstick/lipgloss looks? Just HOOOOT.

Jaiden

RMXP Fiend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I love how the tiny enemy icons are racing (crawling?) towards yo dudes! Also, I wud totally pee my pants trying to choose an action before the enemy got their chance, soo... I'd just end up spamming "Fight" a lot, I guess. :biggrin:
Hahaha glad you find the system exciting! That's the goal, though I hope you'd become brave enough to use spells and skills too ;)

EDIT: Have I mentioned how lovely Azel's low-key lipstick/lipgloss looks? Just HOOOOT.
:2k32:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joepanicotv