Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
fbcTaAh.jpg

Introduction

Greetings,

Vestige Games consist of two people GentleCyanide and KabukiCat.
We're casually trying to make a fun Parody Meta RPG "Legends of Macrocosm"
game in our spare time.

Full time we work as professional concept artists in the games industry, and were looking for an outlet
to share our stories and ideas through games.

The Game

We're creating a high fantasy RPG game with a Parody and Meta twist to the genre.
That is fun and pays homage to popular titles in the RPG genre, we aim to create a fun and interesting narrative accompanied with high quality visuals.

Synopsis
Through unexplainable and ridiculous circumstances a group of friends end up stranded in a foreign Realm struck in chaos and destruction. Upon arriving they manage to save the world through incredible dumb luck , and get anointed as saviors, and imbued with the aura of a "Legend" heroes of worlds, protectors of their realm.

Throughout the adventure they discover an impending darkness that intends to beset the realms and plunge them into eternal Discord.

Together our heroes embark on a journey traversing different worlds and help each world's anointed "Legend" drive away and banish the darkness that plagues the worlds of Macrocosm ill.

The game is currently under its RnD and concepting stages and were trying to make a Prototype to solve problems like core gameplay , and the basic game mechanics and overall art directions we will take.

For now here are some available art benchmarks to see what to expect from the game.

Character Portraits and Dialogue Mockups

34482515_1642881465830770_6774744441908363264_o.jpg

Map and Assets Quality and Art Directions
cedric-cunanan-zerone-world-castlegrounds.jpg

cedric-cunanan-zerone-world-throneroom.jpg

cedric-cunanan-zerone-world-hallway.jpg

Character Concepts
cedric-cunanan-nesso.jpg

cedric-cunanan-kain.jpg

cedric-cunanan-avery-the-blind-huntress.jpg

We look forward to sharing more with everyone! feel free to ask questions about the game and also maybe some suggestions on plugins that might compliment on our possible gameplay in the future!

Also we do have a ******* page, it is not really necessary because we do this as a hobby and on our free time.
but if we get enough supporters we can focus more and more time into polishing and finishing the game! :)

https://c5.*******.com/external/logo/become_a_patron_button@2x.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gQnH48P.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Now, hopefully, some certain people will not be stupid enough to leak my name on the reports.
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?
my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pit2752