- Mar 29, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm is an epic length traditional role playing game created in RPG Maker VX Ace and a direct sequel to the much loved Legionwood: Tale of the Two Swords. It is the first installment in the epic Legionwood 2 saga.
Legionwood 2 features a 12+ hour quest that takes place in the sprawling empire of Trevelle, filled with puzzles, challenging enemies and tons of adventures. The new class and sub-class system allows you to customise your characters to a high degree with over 80 different class combinations available.
Legionwood 2's story follows on from where Legionwood: Tale of the Two Swords left off. It has been nearly three hundred years since Castoth was banished from the realm and the world has been at peace. However, it seems now that this peace is about to come to an end. Barbarians from the western land of Entoban have invaded the empire of Trevelle, occupying two major cities near the western border. Lionel Morton, a guard in the Imperial Capital, has transfered to a battalion assigned to retaking the captured towns. Tonight, they move to liberate the city of Corinthe, where Lionel's lover Clara waits, alone and in danger.
Several other things of note have been happening in Trevelle of late: monster attacks seem to be on the increase for some unknown reason and trade with Charn in the north has mysteriously stopped without notice. Can these things be connected with the war that is seemingly about to engulf the Empire?
- An epic length quest with 12+ hours of gameplay and lots of optional side quests.
- An interesting storyline about love, revenge, political intrigue and forgotten secrets with 6 fully developed protagonists.
- Tense Condition Turn Battle (CT inspired by Final Fantasy X featuring challenging foes who react intelligently.
- Intuitive class system for a high level of character customisation. Your Main Class determines your stat values, usable equipment and Tech category, but you can also equip a Sub Class, which grants you access to an addition category of Techs. Over 80 combinations are possible!
- Non-linear gameplay that changes depending on your choices. You can't encounter everything in a single playthrough!
- Play with mouse, joypad or keyboard.
You can buy Legionwood 2 for $5.99 USD or download the free demo from here.
Last edited by a moderator: