lemongreen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Edit - 3/25/19: Added 2 new battleback edits, hopefully will add more soon
10/10/17: Fixed a whole bunch of broken links/images, I'll probably start uploading more soon (I have a couple things I've been working on, so I'll try to share what I can)

I'm not actually sure if anyone else would be interested in these (it's mostly just recolors and some re-positioning of stuffs because personally I think it looks better)

Terms I guess: Feel free to use in both commercial and of course non-commercial (since so far these are pretty much just edits) though I would still like credit and it would be nice (but isn't mandatory) to get a copy of your game if you do use any.

Tilesets

I'm probably going to continue adding to this tilesheet, but a lot of this is desaturating some of MV's tiles (as well as editing some of the RTP colors. I've just never really been a big fan of bright colors) I also edited an empty counter top (not really sure why there wasn't one) and the full set is on there because I like having them slightly more back against the wall (though I do have the empty one in a full square just in case) There's also a back facing computer I cobbled together (because what I was actually using was from the Futuristic tiles but I figured other people would want a similar computer without such a steep price tag) and the desk is a little more center so it doesn't look so weird when there's a chair behind it.

Added some blank screens because sometimes you just need blank screens.

Added some windows with curtains and a few pictures.

Characters

RTP Edits

Spoiler

I really like the way SF_People2-7 looks, but I thought she might look even better with a slightly darker skin tone (I might play around with some of the other characters colors as well) I didn't do the sideview batter because I was working with only front view (though I can do that one too if anyone wants it)

(forgot to include the faceset I edited together; I think I used a few pieces from mon's generator pieces so you'll want to credit them as well if you use the full set)

I also took some time to edit the kimono, but this is about as well as I can do (I'm afraid I don't know enough about the generator to know how to make it work with the color pallet, and I'm not really that skilled to do the downed and SV sprite; especially since there isn't a SV sprite for the character and her hair's blocking most of the downed sprite. I might try to edit more later if I have more time)

SF_Actor3-3 zip

SF_Actor2-6 zip

I keep forgetting to share these; they're SF_Actor3-3 and SF_Actor2-6. I also edited their busts to match the emotions I made (which was slightly easier due to sizing them down since I both use a much smaller starting screen size and mostly still use Ace busts) I'll just share those in zip folders, though.

"Original" Stuffs

Game Dev sprite

lemongreen sprite zip

This is supposed to be my game dev "persona" I guess. It's just provided in case anyone wants to use it. I've also provided some busts in the zip folder (with the faceset and sprite included so there's no need to download them separately)

Slight change to the TOS if you use this, though; I'd really like to know where this is being used (if at all besides by me) and would rather it not directly be used in any adult situations... if that makes sense.

Celia

Celia zip

I feel a little bad, because I've put a lot of work into this character, but haven't actually used her that much. I thought I'd share what I've done here in case somebody else happens to have a use for her.

I'd also like to know how anyone uses this, otherwise the regular TOS applies.

Ana

Ana zip

This is one I've had for awhile that I'm not really sure why I haven't shared yet. Designed her for a project that I didn't ever finish. The zip has a blink sprite (a favorite of mine to make) and busts, of course.

Battlebacks

That's right; I've got battlebacks to share. Like everything else so far they're pretty much just edits, though.

battleback1 stuff
Just a bit of messing around with SF_Gothic2's carpet and various other battlebacks; I promise these actually work (except a few of them look wonky when used them with something like SF_Sewer or SF_CyberSpace, but I'm not sure why you'd need carpet in those situations)

More carpet battlebacks! (actually these are sized differently due to being made for a VN I'm working on, but should still function the same. If they don't, let me know and I can easily size them back down again. I may also try taking the logo off at some point)

battleback 2 stuffs

Some edits to the office backdrop (in case you need an office that isn't corporate-affiliated) I also desaturated the couches to match the ones on my tile edits and made a daytime version (because it makes slightly more sense)

Slight messing around with the SF_GothicEntrance battle back. I wanted a different picture (because an evil castle picture doesn't always work)

I'll add more as I make stuff (which will probably inevitably happen)

Last edited:

Suzume

Event Addict
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are actually neat!

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
There awesome any change that that Kimono will be made available for the generator? or a kimono without the white underneath?
Been looking for one for ages so thought i'd ask

Also the hair is awesome too and she does look awesome with darker skin

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for the kimono that will be really helpful

lemongreen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Maycon Gama Ribeiro I'm afraid the problem may be on your end, but I can try putting everything into a zip file (I can't guarantee I can keep something like that up to date, though)

lemongreen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Added some more stuff (mostly sprites and a battleback) I'd add even more but I've been really busy lately.

Marushia

Neko-chan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazilian
Primarily Uses
Good ^.^whoa plis continue this pliis ^.^

lemongreen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Added some things and edited some of the pictures (hopefully they'll show up now)

lemongreen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Added a new original character (also, I've been going through my old projects so I'll probably be sharing a bit more soon)

Suv

The average user
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Glad you updated this thread! Somehow I missed your work before :kaoback:

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I like your edits, and your custom chars! Thanks!

Your common sense edits of regular resources are the kind of thing that are really useful as well.

Reactions: Suv

Goldschuss

A.K.A. Lye
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd really love to see an SV version of the Yakuza girl (named as SF_Yakuza in the dlc enemy folder) I've also taken note of this particular character.

ThePreparator

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those are some nice characters you have there!

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you and nice job! :LZSexcite:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mezzy