Leon Kennedy's 1.7mil views 1.8k subs let's plays

Discussion in 'Maker Casual' started by Leon Kennedy, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Leon Kennedy

Leon Kennedy Restaff Novice Restaff

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Let me know if you would like me to post a let's play of your game either here or via pm. My channel has 1.7 million views and 1.4k subs so you will instantly gain some exposure to your game. Not all of those views and subs are purely from rpg maker content so keep that in mind.

The most popular let's play I have of a rpg maker game is Story of the End- Revere which has 17k views at the moment.

Terms:

- I can publicly post the video I make for your game on my channel without any restrictions.
    - If your game is commercial or costs money and you want me to let's play it I expect a free copy I'm not here to buy your games to just to play and then also promote for you. It's not fair.
    - I am not responsible for any violations because of your game. You are the developer if there is something in your game notable then let me know up front!
    - If you would like me to pm the lets play via pm so you can put on your project thread or finished game thread let me know below otherwise I'll just post back here.
    - I only do 5-10 minute let's plays to just give the viewer an idea of what the game is, that's just my style.

Give me a 3-5 day turn around time after post to get let's play recorded and re-uploaded. Each video will include a link to your rpgmw thread for the game for people to either follow to download or decide to buy or not etc..

Play list
    Finished:
    RTP by @Milennin
    Geiken by @Orgaya
    Chobo's Garden by @ashyramoonwolf
    Intergalactic Traveler by @Artificer

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    Low, Frogboy, EpicFILE and 1 other person like this.
  2. Milennin

Milennin "With a bang and a boom!" Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Could you do my game, RTP? The link to the game thread is in my signature. It's a short, but relatively difficult game.

Leon Kennedy likes this.
  3. Leon Kennedy

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sure I'll get working on it right now, would you like it posted here or pm'd for you to post on your game thread?

Milennin likes this.
  4. Milennin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It's fine if you post it in here. :)

Leon Kennedy likes this.
  5. ashyramoonwolf

ashyramoonwolf Chibo's Keeper Veteran

First Language:
    french
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interest in it.

Leon Kennedy likes this.
  6. Leon Kennedy

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Milennin

I'd give the game 4/5. Just to start I didn't like not having an intro but I did like the clever comments on basically everything. Door sounds were realistic, town was creepy and dark which is a style I like. Battles were neutral to me, I liked the AOE's. Was a bit laggy in battle though. Good job.

Milennin likes this.
  7. Milennin

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Leon Kennedy thanks for trying out the game. :D Glad you enjoyed your first 5 minutes of the game.

Leon Kennedy likes this.
  8. Orgaya

Orgaya Veteran Veteran

Kilauea, Mt. Etna, Mt. Rainier, Mt. Loa, Mt. Merap
    First Language:
    English
    I would be very appreciative if you showcased my game, Geiken. You can post it here if you'd like. I would like to embed the video on my game's page though, if you're okay with that and if you decide to play the game.

9. Leon Kennedy

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Milennin No problem!

@Orgaya Sure going to get some shut eye will download the game when I get up and get it started. Also jeez 2 years of development now? Must have tons of effort put into it.

10. Orgaya

Orgaya Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    No problem, thank you. And two years is just how long it's been uploaded - actually started working on it since Ace came out, haha.

Leon Kennedy likes this.
  11. Leon Kennedy

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Orgaya

Here it is! Once again I just got a few things to say about this game. 4.5/5 from me, other people dissed your game for starting slow and saying they lost interest but I feel it makes your game different as opposed to the other games that allow you to know everything about the plot in the first minute or two. I felt the game was well put together. The only complaint I have is the beeping sound after the credits was very annoying just in my opinion and it didn't make sense why you were hearing it other than that I liked the maps, and the tad bit of what you learned still had more questions but I didn't want to ruin anything story wise so I cut it short. Good job.

@ashyramoonwolf I'll be playing your game next.

12. ashyramoonwolf

First Language:
    french
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    No problem ^^. (please remiçnd to try both Chibo garden and Dras'lia. I know this is a little more than just one work, but at first both project are related, and i will do my best to thank you (First point i can do, if you enjoy the games, i will give you every dlc for free. (Be aware, the download page ask to make donation, but you can download the games for free by clicking "No thanks just take me to the download"))

Leon Kennedy likes this.
  13. Leon Kennedy

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @ashyramoonwolf

4/5 for this. I like the mini games, and the features at start. This game is definitely different, english needs some touching up though like, "you lose" instead of "loose". But that is understandable you have me make a game in french I wouldn't know more than 5 words. There are a few bugs but from what I understand you made this for mobile and just transferred to windows specifically for me to display one you already fixed but another is on the racing minigame if you run into wall you get stuck and have to restart. All in all I had fun with the minigames and will enjoy posting the story part of the game next.

ashyramoonwolf likes this.
  14. ashyramoonwolf

First Language:
    french
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thank you for that review. (I admit, i didn't made the tutorial for minigames, and some need. If you look down or up in "fire ball", the ball go down-right/ up-right.. I also didn't mention the blue torches are the goods. Also that is too bad (i should give item at the start) but sadly we do not see we can place flower, tree, fence and spot to grow plant (those plant are made to be harvest. they can give orb, food or money...) wherever we want.
    (Deity give different bonus. dragon rise all offensive stat of the chibos as an exemple (forever).

Leon Kennedy likes this.
  15. Orgaya

Orgaya Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Thank you for the review and video. Kind of surprised how quick six minutes is and how little of the game is actually shown in that timespan. On the beeping, however, it's meant to replicate a heart monitor, implying that perhaps what you are seeing and playing is in reality some sort of program or simulation. The scene also fades to white, indicating a sort of sterilized, hospital-esque feel to go along with it.

Thanks again!

Leon Kennedy likes this.
  16. Leon Kennedy

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Mk, so I have a lot of real games to get to but I checked my youtube messages yesterday and around when I did the revere game shortly after a guy named "travis444666" sent me this game to "test", for him. Dunno if this is a troll or a legitimate attempt at a game but ill act like its legit I guess and unless hes on forums I'm typing at a wall but here we go.

1/10 the worst rpg maker game I've ever played. First off the title doesn't even say the right title it says project 2 and I'd really hope project 1 was better. It appears as though you thought deleting the other three party members removes them but it doesn't it merely leaves a blank fighter space. I won't go into misspelling as I'm hoping english isn't your first or you are just young. Everything is rtp to the max. The dialogue is very laughable...at the end it didn't even seem harold responded to kim. There was no final screen it just brought you to title menu. "superbadguy" was just two more bats? Not even a boss. Harold is overpowered.

There is no excuse for this, even being new. There are endless tuts out there. I don't know if you are still around travis but seriously if you are going to make another game put more than 15 mins of effort into it.

Frogboy likes this.
  17. Dutch Power Creations

Dutch Power Creations Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Leon Kennedy likes this.
  18. KayZaman

KayZaman Brother-Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English & Malay
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    With this, we can learn the mistake and the mistake needs to be fix.

Leon Kennedy likes this.
  19. Leon Kennedy

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Artificer

4.9/5 fantastic work. All custom tiles, definitely way different from other rpgm games. Really reminds me of a galiga, Not really much else to say. To any people reading your 2 dollars will be well spent on this game it is available on steam. I only did the 1st stage so things will get much harder as you go at the start you may think you are OP but it's so not true. Good job once again very happy I went from worst game I've played to what I can say is one of the best!

Artificer likes this.
  20. Artificer

Artificer Creator of worlds Veteran

First Language:
    Español
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks for the video =)

Leon Kennedy likes this.