Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure why not, gonna edit first post to list what games I've played and what's pending in order.

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So elies game was removed for some unknown reason, DPCs games frames were way to low to record so I decided to just LP my own game and totally bash it as I'm bias about "positives". Enjoy.

Reaction score
First Language
Norway
Primarily Uses
Do the games have to be finished, or can you play a demo?

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Either or doesn't matter to me.

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@EpicRayAct

4/5 like this game just a few weird things. For one why is akemis eye like that? I would guess for a creepy factor but with all the others looking standard it just comes off as odd. At the start when you are conversating with the other friends of akemis you can still see the main character standing at the door of the classroom and in the group. Besides those things pretty solid game good job.

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Netherware Entertainment

4.7/5 I like this game a lot. It is heavily influenced by RE which I have no problem with. There are a few grammar mistakes I pointed out but I see you are in Spain so it's understandable. I really liked the artwork, health bar and such. Good job!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113